Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2drx4i9.jpg

2n6vpl5.jpg

Via Kojimas Twitter

tears of joy. Take my money please hahaha :rock

i think the head sculpt is connected to the neck ? like mark 7 tony stark head sculpt. wish they put two sculpture. well just my 2 cents

Yeah baby

mgs-rising-o.gif

Whatever happens i want the EX of this. But i really dont want to use SSC as ill get slapped with a big import fee. My hopes are some HK sellers will get the release with Muramasa.

Timecent will as he does with every hot toys ex release.

I was amazed with the release.I saw it after I woke up and took me time to realize that this is for real and not a dream/photoshop

My detolf is ready.Right in the middle.Between big boss and old snake ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395329540.651979.jpg

While this is nice and completely out of left field, I'm still holding out hope for MGS4 Raiden (what little hope there is anyways) For some reason the revengeance design never really caught on with me, always thought it was trying way too hard to be cool (just like the game):lol
MetalGearSolid4Raiden.jpg

Im in for this, perfect piece to complement my snake, just couldn't pull the trigger on the boss, this one though will be bought:)

While this is nice and completely out of left field, I'm still holding out hope for MGS4 Raiden (what little hope there is anyways) For some reason the revengeance design never really caught on with me, always thought it was trying way too hard to be cool (just like the game):lol
View attachment 99694

I really prefer that version :lecture I need some good MGS4 figures

If this sells well I can see them doing a MGS4 version.

This should sell well since cyborgs and armoured characters are big in Japan

While I hope you're right, I see them doing a con/festival white armor variant and then it's off to MGS V figures for next few years :thud:

:rock

I was afraid the MGS/Video game License was dead but then they sprung this up. Hopefully we'll get another Solid Snake and Liquid Snake from MGS, some RE 6 figures and Arkham City ones too. :pray:

Back