Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh how I wish we could get a re-release of Leon :slap at least we're getting RE6 Leon hopefully.

One would think they would, considering Ada's quality far outweighs Leon's at this point since there was such a gap in their releases.

Thanks I think it's from Sideshow GI JOE the Baroness, I have a small box of 1/6th accessories that I mix & match from !

Me too. I have a stack of bagged weapons in a box on the front of my parts collection box. So very handy.

FEEC5D7D-52BC-48A8-90B9-1EDE1E77B065.jpg

More shots that I took

Nice. What are you using as a background?

One would think they would, considering Ada's quality far outweighs Leon's at this point since there was such a gap in their releases.
True yeah. I feel that helps justify Ada's higher price point, though I may use a gift card on her.

You wouldn't believe that if you had him, I guaratee it :lol ...maybe its just me, I love Leon way too much

Love_him.gif

and they look great together

Despite being an old figure, I think he can't be surpassed. The same way RE2 can't be surpassed no matter how old it is IMHO :lecture

BTW great pics Sir Onesixth :clap good to know someone else has Dr. Salvador :lol

Well, he's got those flat dead eyes of old HT figures. I'm sure a state of the art headsculpt made now would be amazing.

Me too. I have a stack of bagged weapons in a box on the front of my parts collection box. So very handy.

FEEC5D7D-52BC-48A8-90B9-1EDE1E77B065.jpg

Nice ! But your box ,aside from having nothing to do with shoes like my own, is much better organized lol. The outdoors Background is from Hot Toys Leon's box art and the indoor house one with Ada is from a graphics photo that manipulated in photoshop

You wouldn't believe that if you had him, I guaratee it :lol ...maybe its just me, I love Leon way too much

Love_him.gif

and they look great together

Despite being an old figure, I think he can't be surpassed. The same way RE2 can't be surpassed no matter how old it is IMHO :lecture

BTW great pics Sir Onesixth :clap good to know someone else has Dr. Salvador :lol

:exactly:

Hot Toys Leon was really well done and the Dr. annoyed me so much in the games I bought it just to drop it a few times. lol I think Chris from RE5 was a better figure, but Leon is still my favorite figure and character ! I like Sheva as a figure more and Ada as a character.

I know this is the Ada thread but I decided to post more RE HT Pics of the figs I mentioned.

How long till Ada might get dropped from SSC? I might look into getting her honestly, I know it's almost been a year.

I love the expression on Leon too, and Henry's right, most of the expressions on VGM figures are pretty bland. Wesker's though looks great ,and I want him! So bad. We won't ever get another Wesker too...also henry more than anyone else in this thread, I know how much you love Leon. And what you do with him. :lol

Keep posting pics, even if they don't have Ada in them.
I'd like to see them.

The outdoors Background is from Hot Toys Leon's box art and the indoor house one with Ada is from a graphics photo that manipulated in photoshop

Aha. Composited yourself? Or printed out larger and standing behind them?

Nice ! But your box ,aside from having nothing to do with shoes like my own, is much better organized lol.

Haha. I have a stack of "Really Useful Boxes" i use for all my parts.
One, all subdivided, has my headsculpt collection in it, one has misc parts(Hands, feet, necks, pegs, etc), one contains smaller boxes, one with grenades, one with glasses, headsets, a couple of wooden stands i made to hold heads while i paint them, one with sculpting tools i carry around with me and the last one has the weapons in it. Handy to have them all in one place, and they are blu-tacked together so i can take it all in one go.
I also have a larger one with clothing and spare bodies in it, and a slightly smaller one with sewing equipment, various types of fabric and some leatherette material, so i can make some leather belts, and other types of clothing. I have yet to invest in a sewing machine, but i may at some point.
I have been messing around with belts and holsters recently, and also leather skullcaps, but those are not looking great, lol(I think i need to get a decent pattern for them so they will look better!).

C9478BE6-A72A-4C3E-9973-397833BE8A59.jpg

B9333D51-1C66-421F-A1FD-DDDDA9B1F534.jpg

FD4B195F-AA4F-43C5-ADB2-519BDA410798.jpg

9E632245-7102-4BE2-BFB9-C581BEC9030C.jpg

C6B1F6F8-875A-4747-9A08-B8F627C5D290.jpg

615D056F-BB9E-4208-8A84-AB36AE336035.jpg

How long till Ada might get dropped from SSC? I might look into getting her honestly, I know it's almost been a year.

I don't think they drop an item. they seem to just wait till it sells out and don't order any more.
I love the Ada figure, but it's clearly a niche item.
Don't panic if they sell out. They are available everywhere for retail.

:exactly:

Hot Toys Leon was really well done and the Dr. annoyed me so much in the games I bought it just to drop it a few times. lol I think Chris from RE5 was a better figure, but Leon is still my favorite figure and character ! I like Sheva as a figure more and Ada as a character.

I know this is the Ada thread but I decided to post more RE HT Pics of the figs I mentioned.

I know, in my opinion Salvador is easily the most memorable enemy :clap along with Krauser and a few others. How could anyone not love a chainsaw maniac? :lol

I took a few pics of mine and tried a few effects:

xLByEYS.jpg

1tnDhYI.jpg

ZuE5Dcu.jpg

I just tried to make something creepy I think it worked :lol

tumblr_mgzmolSYss1rd6r7uo1_500.gif

I can't say much about the RE5 figures because I own only one, but I think Wesker and Chris were the best

Keep posting pics, even if they don't have Ada in them.
I'd like to see them.

Aha. Composited yourself? Or printed out larger and standing behind them?

For this one , after some editing , the background was Printed out larger and standing behind them , but I do some compositing also !

Haha. I have a stack of "Really Useful Boxes" i use for all my parts.
One, all subdivided, has my headsculpt collection in it, one has misc parts(Hands, feet, necks, pegs, etc), one contains smaller boxes, one with grenades, one with glasses, headsets, a couple of wooden stands i made to hold heads while i paint them, one with sculpting tools i carry around with me and the last one has the weapons in it. Handy to have them all in one place, and they are blu-tacked together so i can take it all in one go.
I also have a larger one with clothing and spare bodies in it, and a slightly smaller one with sewing equipment, various types of fabric and some leatherette material, so i can make some leather belts, and other types of clothing. I have yet to invest in a sewing machine, but i may at some point.
I have been messing around with belts and holsters recently, and also leather skullcaps, but those are not looking great, lol(I think i need to get a decent pattern for them so they will look better!).

C9478BE6-A72A-4C3E-9973-397833BE8A59.jpg

B9333D51-1C66-421F-A1FD-DDDDA9B1F534.jpg

FD4B195F-AA4F-43C5-ADB2-519BDA410798.jpg

9E632245-7102-4BE2-BFB9-C581BEC9030C.jpg

C6B1F6F8-875A-4747-9A08-B8F627C5D290.jpg

615D056F-BB9E-4208-8A84-AB36AE336035.jpg

Sounds like an awesome stash of accessories Username, I have everything thrown into a few boxes, pretty full and almost impossible for me to tell what originally came from what . I have a Cy Girl/cool girl heads in plastic from back in the day when I use to swap the heads off cuz I only had a few female figure bodies . And pretty much everything else is in their original boxes. I never saw HT Coulson look so great in your Cap Pic ! The skullcap is getting there , has a cyperpunk feel !

Amazing pics!
I don't play the games. Is that chainsaw figure an official HT one?
Or a custom?

I never saw HT Coulson look so great in your Cap Pic ! The skullcap is getting there , has a cyperpunk feel !

Thanks. I bought a few of Jura's Super Soldier suit set. And with the way the Agents Of Shield ended, i made a custom of Coulson in the Director's suit.
I just thought it would be funny to give him four pistols, lol.
I also have Cap in the same suit and have plans to do a Nick Fury too.

F721ED5B-11C6-43F4-8DBA-4145BB94C108.jpg

Sounds like an awesome stash of accessories Username, I have everything thrown into a few boxes, pretty full and almost impossible for me to tell what originally came from what . I have a Cy Girl/cool girl heads in plastic from back in the day when I use to swap the heads off cuz I only had a few female figure bodies. And pretty much everything else is in their original boxes.

All the parts i have in that collection are "spare" parts, not belonging to any of my full figures. My full figures parts are all boxed separately in a larger container, labelled by the figure they came from so if i want to do a few accessories reposes with an IM, i get the parts from that figure and they are all in one box.

IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

Same thing Plissken. It's pretty over stacked now :lol my Hot Toys however are in huge boxes.

Back