Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holly **** ! thats a good idea, I love Appleseed and I completely forgot about that movie :lol I need to watch it
I only heard about it yesterday for the first time.
My fave character was Two-Horns. Really funny.
But now i want to make a Deunan. I'll have to source a suitable jacket for her that i can alter.

Click Image for a short video:

I think the Ada head has a suitably "Deunan-esque" look.

D24BA50C-E766-40B6-AAD3-7D08F85282E5.jpg

43227E62-8A67-4370-8F9B-6B1A9C052D38.jpg

Last edited:
Those suppressors are bad ass.

Thanks. I make them myself from alu tubing. There's a model shop near me that sells about ten different sizes of tubing that all fit inside each other. So, i drill the barrel of the gun to accept the smallest size, then add each successive size on top till it's the right thickness. I then put the entire thing in my drill and(With the drill running), sand the exterior so it has a spun texture.
I use the same technique to make lightsaber hilts.

IMG_3774.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

C540FBA9-1E69-4384-9D35-3AE235D81ECB.jpg

4F72A684-0571-4089-BF7C-FAEF7BB85920.jpg

No worries.
Do a custom with the other one.
I just watched Appleseed Alpha last night, and was impressed with Deunan's new look. It occurred to me that one of my patented *Blonde Ada* repaints would be just the thing for a custom Deunan, even though Deunan parts her hair on the other side, lol. The rest would be fairly easy to put together.

appleseed-3.jpg

I want figures of Deunan so bad to bad Ht toys aren't going to do one.

I only heard about it yesterday for the first time.
My fave character was Two-Horns. Really funny.
But now i want to make a Deunan. I'll have to source a suitable jacket for her that i can alter.

Click Image for a short video:

I think the Ada head has a suitably "Deunan-esque" look.

D24BA50C-E766-40B6-AAD3-7D08F85282E5.jpg

43227E62-8A67-4370-8F9B-6B1A9C052D38.jpg

Ada is perfect for a custom you should do it, I've been considering to get the old Ex Machina HT figures... I might get them.

BTW I love that civilian BW :clap

Did you watch alpha? It was pretty good. Shows how far they came with CG. But I wish they jumped ahead and do something past the first and second movie.

But for real you guys who make stuff and can manage your small dexterity enough to do small applications like paint....you guys are wizards
Thanks.
With the tubing, all you need are a sharp hacksaw, a scalpel, some sandpaper and fine solder to make the ribbing. It's simple really.

I'd buy one in a heartbeat. But the next best thing is to make one i suppose.

Ada is perfect for a custom you should do it, I've been considering to get the old Ex Machina HT figures... I might get them.

BTW I love that civilian BW :clap

Thanks. It's just the Avengers suit held flat, and using a very sharp scalpel, cut it across just below the zip. Then the top become a jacket and the bottom becomes trousers. Although i have her wearing jeans now, the bottoms still function as trousers.
https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/...ew 1/E4ACDDF9-627D-4999-ADA5-02F99E4D7FFE.jpg

Not yet its out?

Yeah, you want a link, lol?
eusa_dance.gif

But for real you guys who make stuff and can manage your small dexterity enough to do small applications like paint....you guys are wizards

Lol.
Was that for real or a dig at me, making stuff i could just buy?
:lol

No that was a compliment 100%, I seriously envy who can look at both objects and tools available and connect the dots to make something new or or alter stuff. Like paint applications or custom armor pieces. I was one of those kids who had a REALLY hard time coloring in the lines. Your Ada for example is epic, I'll take one the second preorders go up please and thank you :hi5:
I'd buy one in a heartbeat. But the next best thing is to make one i suppose.

Thanks. It's just the Avengers suit held flat, and using a very sharp scalpel, cut it across just below the zip. Then the top become a jacket and the bottom becomes trousers. Although i have her wearing jeans now, the bottoms still function as trousers.
https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/...ew 1/E4ACDDF9-627D-4999-ADA5-02F99E4D7FFE.jpg

Yeah, you want a link, lol?
eusa_dance.gif

Lol.
Was that for real or a dig at me, making stuff i could just buy?
:lol

No that was a compliment 100%, I seriously envy who can look at both objects and tools available and connect the dots to make something new or or alter stuff. Like paint applications or custom armor pieces. I was one of those kids who had a REALLY hard time coloring in the lines.

when i was in primary school, i used to extrapolate a shape as it would be flat(Imagine a cube folded flat and being six squares). I would do that for loads of things. Jet fighters, cars, tanks, etc, and made them as paper vehicles for my GI Joe figures(Or *Action Force* as they were called here in the UK). Although they now call it papercraft, at the time i didn't realise there was a name for it. I had loads of these things i had made myself. I even had a 1/18 Firefox i made for my Joes. I've always built anything i couldn't get my hands on otherwise, and it eventually led to making model kit master patterns for garage model kit companies. Sometimes it's a lot more fun making an item yourself.

Your Ada for example is epic, I'll take one the second preorders go up please and thank you :hi5:

The one painted blonde?
Just say the word and i will do one for you.

oh how I wish we could get a re-release of Leon :slap at least we're getting RE6 Leon hopefully.

Back