Hot Toys Unmasked 'Murphy' Robocop Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See.. he's got this problem.

Data spikes, don't like him. :lol

nenenenenenenenenenenenene..

nenenenenenenenenenenenene..

Kurtwoodsmith.jpg

:panic:

:rotfl

Brilliant mate. I had a genuine laugh with that post. :hi5:

Funnily enough Riddick baby food was in my thoughts when I initially made my post and I just knew that someone else would suggest that.

@MoMo - Yeah hopefully the armour will be more damaged as it takes even more damage after his encounter with the SWAT team.

If HT release this one with their recorder lines from the movie then I'm sure - "I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake; now it's time to erase that mistake." will be included.

guys!! let make this thread alive again!

i think hottoys will make this once they released the first version

Being a big robocop fan, i am disappointed that hottoys have yet to included the peter weller head in their release so far

maybe they will release dx version of the robocop? i would buy that for a dollar!

what you guys think?

If they make a DX, it will be announced the day after everyone who ordered the first version receives the figures. And it will include everything the first version had. Hot toys Joker.

Yeah I held off on the current version in the hopes that this will have everything that has PLUS the Peter Weller sculpt :drool

Sent from the Bat Computer

Yeah I held off on the current version in the hopes that this will have everything that has PLUS the Peter Weller sculpt :drool

Cool! may be the right decision after all!!
when is this current version coming out?
i am sure hot toys will release news of an new version once the current version is out.

The DX10 is still the only current undamaged version of the T2 T-800.
what

This was my least favourite of the Hot Toy's Terminators. I got the Tamiya Harley Davidson Fat Boy Lo and had ordered a DX10 head off Ebay, but as that fell through I sat him on as is, and he looks great!

3y2l.jpg

djyr.jpg

vyno.jpg

they may call him toadface, but he has the best 1/6 T2 haircut

That's why I said "current"! :lol
well i still didn't understand you, but english is not my native language, so it's possible to be dumb )

I hope the same will be said for Robocop and Unmasked Murphy - but it would mean you wouldn't be able to put a helmet on the later one.
it's a pity but i'll deal with it. i don't repose my figures anyway, i just buy one for every pose. that doesn't justify the lack of Robocop's fully functional head with removable helmet, of course. it was so easy to do that, concidering Murphy's face being a part that can be taken off due to design and idea of it.

1004009_497938426951717_2108234160_n.jpg

I saw this in earlier thread..is this relevant?

Or you guys think it a dx..?

they may call him toadface, but he has the best 1/6 T2 haircut

Yeah probably. I'd ideally have it a smidge longer on top and on the sides but the sculpting and shape is the best HT have done. Tis a real pity later figures with superior faces had to take a step back in regards to the damn hair.

Yeah probably. I'd ideally have it a smidge longer on top and on the sides but the sculpting and shape is the best HT have done. Tis a real pity later figures with superior faces had to take a step back in regards to the damn hair.
i still keep all my MMS117 headsculpts. may be it's a hope to make T3 if it is never done by HT.
i really don't know how T-800 invaded Robocop thread )))
View attachment 103404

I saw this in earlier thread..is this relevant?

Or you guys think it a dx..?
it's a fake picture. sculpting of 1/6 Murphy is a real thing, but altogether it's a photoshop.

Cool! may be the right decision after all!!
when is this current version coming out?
i am sure hot toys will release news of an new version once the current version is out.

Not even sure man. I've hears about from the time they unreleased the first one but nothing else.

it's a pity but i'll deal with it. i don't repose my figures anyway, i just buy one for every pose. that doesn't justify the lack of Robocop's fully functional head with removable helmet, of course. it was so easy to do that, concidering Murphy's face being a part that can be taken off due to design and idea of it.

Might be more to do with the fact that the unhelmeted makeup and prosthetics for Peter Weller didn't actually fit under the helmet in the movie. So to make a head that can be unmasked would make either the helmet too large or the unmasked head beneath it too small. :dunno

Taken from the Robocop Archive(https://www.robocoparchive.com/info/thesuit.htm):

The makeup when RoboCop is wearing no helmet is actually much too large to fit beneath the helmet. You will never, in any of the Robo films, see the helmet coming off and the makeup underneath in the same shot. Under the helmet the robo actor wears a spandex headpiece to protect his ears and forehead, which is part of his black "Spidey-suit" undergarment that is the first layer of the Robosuit.​

Might be more to do with the fact that the unhelmeted makeup and prosthetics for Peter Weller didn't actually fit under the helmet in the movie. So to make a head that can be unmasked would make either the helmet too large or the unmasked head beneath it too small. :dunno
i didn't mean that the helmet should reveal a face.
i meant that like they made replaceable mouth, they could make the whole face replaceable. occiput supports could be an additional part, too - like jaws on modern HT predator faces.
but actually they could **** up that tiny work in a large amount of ways, so fully sculpted one-piece helmetless head is better than any bad variant of replaceable helmet version.

Back