Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next character that would compliment both versions of Batman would be Commissioner Gordon, i think with the nice tailoring that Hot Toys can Achieve, and a good Gary Oldman sculpt from Yulli, this figure would definitely be a favorite as well.

BAH!! I only started collecting this year and it looks like i picked the year when all the amazing stuff is coming out. :banghead:legolas

Like me, mate. I really don't know if I could buy Two-Face. Bat TDK-Suit and BR Joker, which I've preordered, are really expensive together, so Two-Face would make a real hole in my wallet.

Why Hot Toys, ... whyyyy??? :(

you have to get Two-Face mate ! :rock
Aaron held this movie together. He was the middle man , whilst heaths performance was amazing Aaron himself still did an amazing job as Harvey Dent / Tooth-Face and I am sure as hell not gonna miss this one.

The emotion in his character in this movie was amazing. He went from so much passion for the city and the people around him to straight out psycho when Rachel was taken and he was burnt in the explosion.
His chaos didn't last long as Tooth-Face himself but it was one of the biggest moments in the movie and led to one of the most amazing ending sequence's ever.
Plus , look at that character design.
When Harvey was Tooth-Face , he let Joker live on the decision of a coin flip.
The guy basically lost it and it was awesome too see such a realistic Two-Face.

I feel the strain on the wallet though , for me this years been crazy.

the tdk line keeps getting better and better, first with the br Joker and now a Dent fig. Awesome........a must have figure!!!

I wonder who's spent well over 1,000 so far on TDK stuff.

Not quite that much is getting close to £300 which at the current exchange rate is $536.35. Although I know there's a lot bigger TDK freaks around here :lol

was just happy when I managed to bag a "Why So Serious" double sided quad poster at a decent price :D

Back