Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking they're not even going to involve a clean Harvey in this one. Just TF. Although I'd love to see them include two suits and two sculpts.

Would it be that hard to have a regular head sculpt, and a different suit though? I can't say for sure but didn't Dent's suit just get burned and not his pants? Doesn't seem like it would be too hard if so.

Awesome surprise!

nextmmsteaser.jpg

Looks great! Love the coin and coin holding hand! :rock

AWESOME!!! Is Real?

Oh hell yes. Yes yes yes yes yes!

Well that it's I'm officially going to go broke. Thank you so much Hot Toys.

Finally, my favorite villain is coming. Hot Toys has to do the Scarecrow (he appears in the beginning of the movie and they have the licence right ?) to complete the Batman villains gallery.

So HT is doing TEASES now, eh?

Excellent news! I only want messed-up Harvey WITH burned jacket so it looks like I'll be happy, based on the tease.

Imagine Joker and Two-Face in all their HT glory on your shelf! So cool.

I knew this was coming, and i bet it is two headsculpts as well.

Aarons performance in this movie as Harvey Dent ( not Two-Face ) would nearly make me want to display this figure with a normal head if its included.
Since Two-Face went in depth with his character though that side of him wins. Plus its better for the eye as a figure overall :rock

This is such good news! I will definitely be getting one of these.

Shall I start a thread about the Scarecrow now????

Back