Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On faith alone, I would pre-order this figure even if no other photos wasnt released for months.

I have complete confidence in Hot Toys at the moment and would buy anything they produce.

Hot toys two face coming

unless I'm blind or just missed the thread, the hot toys 1/6 two face is coming. Just recived the hot toys newsletter and its gives the following info with a teaser image

"Teaser of Hot Toys next Movie Masterpiece...... - Look at our teaser of our next MMS figure, can you recognize him? "I guess you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." He likes tossing coin to decide a person's live or dead! Keep an eye on our next newsletter for more news......"

Yep, I don't need to see anymore photos to decide to order. That doesn't mean I don't want to see more photos asap though. ;)

The coin is wrong. It's the Schumacher coin :(

Yeah I think you're right. Let's hope it's just a placeholder until they sculpt the actual TDK Two Face coin. It's a bit hard to tell from the Hot Toys teaser image, but it's definitely plausible.

The Dark Knight -
twoface_A.jpg

Batman Forever -
norm-4626a1c4a318f-Batman+Forever+(1995).jpeg

nextmmsteaser.jpg

I don't collect 12" anything. But, between the Enterbay 24 figures and the Hot Toys TDK line, it's getting a little tempting.

I just wish they cost less.

I'd like to know how the hell they messed up the coin, mixing Schumacher with Nolan :confused:

I'd like to know how the hell they messed up the coin, mixing Schumacher with Nolan :confused:

I think you should wait until A)we get better pics and B)until we're all sure HT is sticking with the coin in the early teaser pic before jumping the gun. It isn't unusual for HT to change things up before the release, and it's been noted that they frequent various figure forums (SSF included), so who knows?

Honestly, the coin is so freaking small, even I won't care if its the Schumacher coin. They do look quite similar, and at the size of the head of a pin, no body but us is going to know.

Would I like an accurate coin? Sure. But it won't stop me from enjoying the figure fully.

The coin could be photoshopped in. That's the clean side of the coin anyway. There's a huge difference in the TDK and BF coin on the scarred side. The TDK one is burned whereas the BF is cut up.

Not sure if its been discussed already but do you guys think we'll get a second clean Harvey sculpt?

I really dont hope so.
A Ninja Bruce and another Joker is all i want besides what we get allready.
Cant really get enough of Jokers,either Nurse or police guard Joker would be Nice.

Back