Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two-Face is inevitable (probably done like the Superman/Clark set).

Gordon and Scarecrow are the other ones I would really like to get, anything after that is gravy.

That's one stupid policy.

I feel similer....I only get figures that have some uniqueness about them. Aside from a few characters, im not a big fan of dudes in suits. So as much as I love Morgan Freeman, I wouldnt consider for a second buying him. Too borin. :maul

I feel similer....I only get figures that have some uniqueness about them. Aside from a few characters, im not a big fan of dudes in suits. So as much as I love Morgan Freeman, I wouldnt consider for a second buying him. Too borin. :maul

I understand your logic on it, but his was entirely different, I wouldn't get a Fox either :p
But he mentioned Two Face.

You know if they did a Gordon you'd end up with two just so they could make they could do one in the Major Crimes Unit armour (Actually that'd be pretty cool)

You know if they did a Gordon you'd end up with two just so they could make they could do one in the Major Crimes Unit armour (Actually that'd be pretty cool)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I dont care about the swat armor Gordon, Give me Trench coat gordon, if they do that, I'ma try to make a Batsignal, out of like..cups or something haha.

Two Face? Ooooh yes please...

I actually preferred Two-Face to Joker in TDK...

I liked the Joker, but I dig that exposed skull look...

Spoiler Spoiler:

True.. and I saw that. But for some odd reason it never came to mind while I was actually watching the movie. So atleast for me (and judging by the entire audience reaction which applauded) it was still a shock. Kinda weird.

I remembered reading that a major character was to be killed off, didn't read any further but when Gordon got shot I was stunned as I had Alfred down as my most likely, the resulting actual film had a sort of twist in it for me from then on :D

I don't know why but I want a Gordon figure before Two-Face - for me Gordon in armour is very evocative of TDK as a film - perhaps because it was one of the earliest released images and he's seen in the trailer in that outfit.

True.. and I saw that. But for some odd reason it never came to mind while I was actually watching the movie. So atleast for me (and judging by the entire audience reaction which applauded) it was still a shock. Kinda weird.

I just thought they did that scene JUST for the trailers.....I mean they went pretty far with the marketing so..it wouldnt've been a big streach.....

But you'll never see the Ninja Joker!

Orly?

ninjajokertf2.jpg

:naughty

HA HA HA! Great job on the "Ninja Joker", it's hilarious!

Two-Face would be an incredible figure because they did his face so well in the movie.

I also like the idea of doing a Jim Gordon figure, in a trench coat. If they end up NOT making him it would be a great idea for a "custom".

Back