Hot Toys-TTM09-1/6th TrueType Body(Caucasian - Slim Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which one would be a better body for the Marmit figures?

Last edited:
So which one would be a better body for the Marmit figures?

Nobody knows yet, since these aren't out yet, but if you try a regular Hot Toys TT body and the shoulders are just a little bulky, then the narrow shoulders should be for you. The slim body looks like it's just designed for skinny characters.

its out in HK

24q7exd.jpg

2u59mp3.jpg

x2m71z.jpg

331hl02.jpg

Those TT look sweet! The slim version is giving me plenty of ideas.

And it looks like his head is on the long neck peg, which is the more useless of the two for most custom heads. Luckily I have a coulpe of short necks in the parts box. But I still don't know why they didn't include the other neck like all of the other nude Truetypes. :confused:

That's what I was thinking; odd that that is the one included of the two.

Also, darthcipan just stated in the 1/6 Joker photo thread that the feet pegs are not interchangeable!! I now have a likely useless narrow body coming, as I bought the body on its own to replace a standard TT I had. Frustrating.

That's what I was thinking; odd that that is the one included of the two.

Also, darthcipan just stated in the 1/6 Joker photo thread that the feet pegs are not interchangeable!! I now have a likely useless narrow body coming, as I bought the body on its own to replace a standard TT I had. Frustrating.

That was for the narrow shouldered body, not the slim one. I imagine the ankle pegs will work just fine on the DX Joker though as it is on the narrow body.

And he said just a little loose, not that they weren't interchangable.

Forgot this was the slim thread. Regardless, I imagine it is pertinent to this one as well as the narrow.

He said the pegs that come with the narrow are loose in the shoe BUT the reg TT pegs are too big for the narrow leg, which was what I was getting at. I cannot use the pegs for a reg TT on the narrow leg. Which blows.

Forgot this was the slim thread. Regardless, I imagine it is pertinent to this one as well as the narrow.

He said the pegs that come with the narrow are loose in the shoe BUT the reg TT pegs are too big for the narrow leg, which was what I was getting at. I cannot use the pegs for a reg TT on the narrow leg. Which blows.

If the pegs are too big, can't you just sand them down a bit?

Anyone bought the TT Narrow Shoulders nd the Man's Suit to make a Tony Stark figure? Does it all fit and how's the suit?

Wow, I didn't think the slim version would be out so soon after the narrow shoulder one. Guess I'll order one in the next few days as I need one for a custom.
Luckily I still have a spare short neck adapter though. Just a thought, but these do fit the slim body right? I couldn't imagine them developing the body without that option, but since it isn't included I was just wondering... :duh

Whoa did you guys know beforehand how short the Slim body is?!

I'm already disappointed. Combine the lack of the neck adapter and now the dimunitive height, I'm not happy.

Pics from Toyworld.
PICT0186a.JPG

PICT0107.JPG

I know I'm on the Slim thread but it looks as if the only difference between the narrow and standard is the shoulder slope?

The slim is TINY. Glad I hadn't ordered any.

I thought it was understood generally that it was short? Thats why it appealed to me anyway.

Back