Hot Toys-TTM09-1/6th TrueType Body(Caucasian - Slim Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, still in work :D About 2 hours to go. Then I'll probably be right into my din dins and other necessities..dammit

:lol You seem a bit adjitated! Soon enough you'll be free and having some fun :D

Is it just me or does that head-sculpt resemble Seth Rogen? LOL.

:lol It does now that you mention it ................ minus the double chin of course. Does anyone know who this is suppose to resemble? Or is this one just generic?

Does the underlying body really have that much of an effect though? I'm looking at the Tony Stark suit in its box right now and it looks like it was tailored for a wide shoulder body to me - thus slim shoulders&by extension a slim body theoretically shouldn't make a difference in that scenario.

I just got my Stark suit last night and while it's not the best tailoring overall it is actually pretty loose in the shoulders. I don't think slim shoulders will make any difference.

Does the underlying body really have that much of an effect though?

That's the biggest question, and I think for everything it will differ depending on the tailoring. The normal, big shouldered TT already does so many wonders for existing figures where the tailoring looked 'off' on the base body, be it the buck or whatever came standard because its extra bulk really filled out the costume. Quickest way to make 1/6 look really cheap is to give it very loose fitting clothing IMO. But then with the newer releases like the Stark Suit, it looks like it is specifically tailored already to a well proportioned body like the slim TT.

This looks like the best 1/6 scale body ever produce. Im so glad the neck is articulated. This will be the new standard , its perfect.:rock

im still sticking with the "Slimmed Shoulder" version. This one looks to much like a starved Ethiopian for my taste. You dont want your bashes looking malnourished do you. I think the slim shoulder version is better than this imho. The only thing I like about this is they are including their good stand and not the crappy waist wrap stand

I think these will be great to upgrade figs like SSC Legolas, and ROTJ Luke with tight fitting clothing. There will be a slight difference in height, but I can deal with that. I just hope you can still use the short HT neck adapter, as this one looks to have a new style head? It kinda looks like BBi's G3/G3.5 style head.

Anyone know if Sideshow will carry this and the narrow shoulders version like they are with the current TT? I like earning RP whenever I can.

Off the top of my head: Legolas, Indy, Aragorn, Han Solo NEED these bodies. Could probably use them for Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne too. And maybe Joker.

Back