Hot Toys-TTM09-1/6th TrueType Body(Caucasian - Slim Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not so sure about using the slim for Jack Sparrow now. Considering the clothes are made for the old True Type, I'm afraid they'll be way too big on it. I had no idea the difference was quite that drastic.

actualy, jack looks great on it. it fixes his height issue, and makes his clothes seem to flow about his body in a more realistic manner to how it seemed on screen.

I think the slim being a bit shorter is good. I plan on using it for Jedi Luke and the Narrow shoulder for AOTC Obiwan.

It's TOO small for luke i think. I'd jus use a Prometheus for luke.

Anyone got comparison shots on the slim body caucasian and the african-american? I cant find any more caucasians any more... When these things are gone they are gone...

I can't find a thread for a narrow shoulder body from hot toys and I didn't want to open a new thread but I could do with picking a few up. I know they are pretty scarce now but ebay are after nearly £50.00 shipped per body and thats a bit ridiculous. I've bought two for that price in the past actually.
Does anywhere have any in stock or has there been any info from hot toys about releasing another batch ?.

6ikVJayvypSGoO3.jpg

Last edited:
After they sent out that new special version to the few lucky winners I was wondering if they are saving the next batch to be those bodies ?. Only time will tell I suppose.

Which new special version are you talking about uscmhicks? Are you talking about the VIP Christmas special body? I can't wait till they come out officially. I just picked up one on ebay for about $50 plus shipping. I can't wait to get it.

Which new special version are you talking about uscmhicks? Are you talking about the VIP Christmas special body? I can't wait till they come out officially. I just picked up one on ebay for about $50 plus shipping. I can't wait to get it.

Yep , thats the one I meant. Sorry for not being more specific. :duh:lol

yeah I can't wait for them either. I'm slowly saving up to buy a bunch of them. I know they're going to sell out fast. I plan on buying like a case of them lol.

Back