Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up 5, I know of 2 uses for sure and pretty positive I'll come up with something for the rest.

The neck is molded onto the torso for the Hot Toys body and the Enterbay head and neck are also one piece, so unless you cut the head and modify it with a Hot Toys neck hole and peg, it will not fit on this body.

Hm, should I get two more of these? I hate hunting for figure bodies in the aftermarket...

damn....im not good with modding things lol thx anyway

After being hit by malware on, at least I'm almost completely convinced was, Hot Toys' website, leading me with a frustrating week+ fixing my PC, this seems like an apology. :lol Unconscious apology accepted. :rotfl I need at least three of these figures for customs, too, so I'm glad the price is reasonable. :yess:

Like I said elsewhere on here, who needs the HT site anyway? All the good stuff gets fed to me through here and / or their Facebook page.

Might be slow .... but you can contact them.... If it's a large business, I suppose not.

https://www.angolz.com/store/contacts

Thanks for that. In the end I got a friend I have stateside to order it for me from Sideshow and she'll send it with some other gear I've got her to get for me all together and have it marked as gift, which should help matters somewhat.

Like I said elsewhere on here, who needs the HT site anyway? All the good stuff gets fed to me through here and / or their Facebook page.
Only useful for me when I'm looking for older promotional pics that are very hard to find (or may not exist) here and wouldn't be listed on their Facebook page.

I previously considered starting a project where I would inventory all of the older HT pics and specs for older figures here somewhere that was easy to find, but decided I am too lazy for that.

Only useful for me when I'm looking for older promotional pics that are very hard to find (or may not exist) here and wouldn't be listed on their Facebook page.

I previously considered starting a project where I would inventory all of the older HT pics and specs for older figures here somewhere that was easy to find, but decided I am too lazy for that.

You're a promotional pic.

hI YO,

has anyone outside of US and UK ordered from angolz.com before? How reliable and efficient are their services? I am located in New Zealand. Thank you.

hI YO,

has anyone outside of US and UK ordered from angolz.com before? How reliable and efficient are their services? I am located in New Zealand. Thank you.

hi HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

wwf+hacksaw.jpg

Back