Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do not make a run of these bodies and be done with it.

There are always dry spells. Once TTs sell out they start going up in price and then after a few months of panic, HT released the next wave. Nothing new there. But since this is a first with the muscles, who knows if its a 1 shot or the start of a regular wave of them.

anyone know if the enterbay "matt damon" head can fit onto this?? i want to get a new body for my bourne custom and i hate the enterbay body that comes with it

The neck is molded onto the torso for the Hot Toys body and the Enterbay head and neck are also one piece, so unless you cut the head and modify it with a Hot Toys neck hole and peg, it will not fit on this body.

Hm, should I get two more of these? I hate hunting for figure bodies in the aftermarket...

Annoying thing about this body is not every headsculpt is compatible with that big thick neck. Platoon Sgt.Barnes for example can't use this body - assuming this is the Royce body.

PO'd one. Don't know what I'm gonna use it for but...

Better to have and not need than to need and not have.

:lecture

Definitely not supposed to be Gyllenhaal.

not+sure+if+serious.jpg

Trust me guys, nobody is more happy being wrong on the price, than I am. I honestly was fully expecting $80 for these, but I'm glad they are only $55! What a steal for sure! And I thought $60 for a barebones one at TA was a great price. Can't beat $55 for a full figure with a head, hands, feet, and pegs!

Remember in 2006 when you could get a full figure complete with accessories and all that jazz for $50??

Now we think $55 for a nude body is a steal.

:dunno

If the issue about the neck will be fixed.. I'll be needing next is a decent Sgt. Elias sculpt for a platoon bash..

So many pages have passed but I just woke up and I must bring this back up again and say ha! You were so certain that you were right with your guess of $80! We with the more sensible guesses, based on sensible and proper thought, were right. Now who is the clown? It is you! :cuckoo:

Let this be a lesson you now, dingbat. You must stop making guesses. Next time someone asks you to guess on something, the price of milk or an upcoming HT figure, you just turn around and walk away.

Bump......

If the issue about the neck will be fixed.. I'll be needing next is a decent Sgt. Elias sculpt for a platoon bash..
I believe some members removed the neck plug and just let the HS sit on the neck for a deeper fit to improve the long neck look.

A more permanent and aesthetically pleasing solution would be to enlarge the HS neck until it sits at a perfect level. I have seen this done on some "the one who shall not be name" customs and it looks great!!!

The legs look the same as my Wolverine to me. I am sure Royce body is the same except for the unpainted bodily hair.

unpainted bodily hair = Blonde body hair.... for whatever reason HT gave Royce slim lower legs, Royce's trousers will fit standard TT lower leg fine though.

Royce's
ht-predator-royce-Body-1.jpg

Dastan's
IMG_3008.jpg

I believe some members removed the neck plug and just let the HS sit on the neck for a deeper fit to improve the long neck look.

A more permanent and aesthetically pleasing solution would be to enlarge the HS neck until it sits at a perfect level. I have seen this done on some "the one who shall not be name" customs and it looks great!!!

or just use shorter neck pegs..... make the socket on the HS deeper

unpainted bodily hair = Blonde body hair.... for whatever reason HT gave Royce slim lower legs, Royce's trousers will fit standard TT lower leg fine though.

Royce's
ht-predator-royce-Body-1.jpg

Dastan's
IMG_3008.jpg

or just use shorter neck pegs..... make the socket on the HS deeper
Looks the same to me. I don't see the leg being thinner than the other.

Using a shorter neck peg will give the same effect as not using one. Enlarging the neck hole is really the only way cause standard HT heads are sized for a normal TT and not for the thicker neck of a muscular TT.

The only figure where the neck sit right are Wolverine and Thor. Everyone else sits too tall.

Looks the same to me. I don't see the leg being thinner than the other.

Using a shorter neck peg will give the same effect as not using one. Enlarging the neck hole is really the only way cause standard HT heads are sized for a normal TT and not for the thicker neck of a muscular TT.

Look/observe close then....

These are the 2 lower legs over-layered over each other.. Brighter being Royce's.. darker being Dastan's. See the difference. I too miss out on the difference until someone pointed (mentioned) it out.
attachment.php

A shorter peg keeps the head on the body without falling off and be able to pose it.

"By enlarging".... I would suggest pop the socket out, dremel the hole deeper, re-glue the socket back deeper into the head. Alternatively you can glue the socket at a shallower depth should the neck is too short.

Heads with deep sockets like Mech Test Tony, Perseus, ADV TT Causian, Obama. will look ok on this body.

Last edited:
Back