Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll put USCM hudson on one of these bodies - and I'll probably use this headsculpt since it looks no less like Bill Paxton than the stock head does and obviously the sculpting and paint is better too. If the Drake head fits I'll update his body too. Then one day I'll try to get those first USCMs I missed.

:wave
IMG_6374_2_small.jpg

I'd definitely recommend it, looks a lot better IMO.

No problem, glad to help. :)

Went into the thread for a short bit there and yep, definitely the best Bats I've seen with a Moe suit.

I did this with a Wesker on my RIDDICK last year as the the chest/back, quads were not up to speed.

I like how you gave him shoulders, bi's, looks like a lil forearms and the most dramatic change to the physique the lats/rib-cage area! :lecture

Went into the thread for a short bit there and yep, definitely the best Bats I've seen with a Moe suit.

I did this with a Wesker on my RIDDICK last year as the the chest/back, quads were not up to speed.

I like how you gave him shoulders, bi's, looks like a lil forearms and the most dramatic change to the physique the lats/rib-cage area! :lecture

Yep that's pretty much it, although I didn't add anything to the forearms, didn't want to risk the gloves not fitting anymore. And I also added a bit to his triceps. I did add most to the ribcage yeah, I wanted that typical comic book physique, thin waist, huge chest/shoulders. :exactly:

And I remember that Riddick, looks pretty cool as well.

Yep that's pretty much it, although I didn't add anything to the forearms, didn't want to risk the gloves not fitting anymore. And I also added a bit to his triceps. I did add most to the ribcage yeah, I wanted that typical comic book physique, thin waist, huge chest/shoulders. :exactly:

And I remember that Riddick, looks pretty cool as well.

Awesome, anyways it looks great, I'll definitely come back to that thread to see the final result! :rock

Thanks. I got the suit from Moe here on the board. Still waiting on better boots and belt though.

No problem, glad to help. :)

I cannibalized a ruined Takara batman for my Cape, chest symbol and head/cowl.
got some HT batman begins hands, and boots.
and A set of Dark Knight Bracers.

Still need a belt, and bat-panties.

lol did anyone ever get a price or probably not announced yet? I don't wanna sift through 32 pages..

Back