Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they release the Whiplash/Barney Ross body frame as a true type. My Chris Redfields and Dutch will go directly on those bodies.

I wound up POing 4 of them. As of now, I can only think of at least one or two that I will definitely need. But since I usually never know what's going on with TTs (are they in stock, when will they be in stock, why are they so freaking much on eBay, etc), this just seems like an item that definitely will be nice to have backups of.

you can always sell them later. Never seems to be a problem getting rid of TrueTypes and Im sure this one will be even easier.

I just saw the price. Nice! I was really thinking it would be higher.

Snagged 2 from SSC, mayb another from BBTS? Hope Hot Toys releases all the muscle bodies in true type form, they would make a bundle. I see David Beckham in the sculpt, might be the hair.

QUESTION: Would anyone like Hot Toys to release true types without heads if it meant these were 5 to 10 dollars cheaper?

I prefer the heads, but I know some people don't. Just a thought

Just had a theory on why this is coming out. They had geared up making all the bodies for the Indy figure and when the pre-orders tanked they issued these to help recover costs.

Maybe?

Just had a theory on why this is coming out. They had geared up making all the bodies for the Indy figure and when the pre-orders tanked they issued these to help recover costs.

Maybe?

If they are indeed retooling the Indy sculpt and it looks like Ford that figure will sell as well as anything HT has done.

These have become HT's basic TT in many ways and there is a market for them, so why not sell them individually?

Actually it might be so people buy extras to display their 2 Indys, despite one of them being completely covered...
they did the same with the DX Thriller MJ and the AA Slim TT...

Wonder if anyone collect these TT like any other HT line?Just display them the way they are on your shelf.Naked Dolls,like you didn't get comments from your friends about your toys allready:lol

Wonder if anyone collect these TT like any other HT line?Just display them the way they are on your shelf.Naked Dolls,like you didn't get comments from your friends about your toys allready:lol

Uh...lol
At the very least you can always tell your friends that they are work in progresses...haha

Better to have and not need than to need and not have.
I'm gonna get this turned into one of those charming little embroidered signs that people put over their door.

Maybe?
Sounds like wishful thinking, but I do wish this was the case!

Trust me guys, nobody is more happy being wrong on the price, than I am. I honestly was fully expecting $80 for these, but I'm glad they are only $55! What a steal for sure! And I thought $60 for a barebones one at TA was a great price. Can't beat $55 for a full figure with a head, hands, feet, and pegs!

Trust me guys, nobody is more happy being wrong on the price, than I am. I honestly was fully expecting $80 for these, but I'm glad they are only $55! What a steal for sure! And I thought $60 for a barebones one at TA was a great price. Can't beat $55 for a full figure with a head, hands, feet, and pegs!

This really is value for money! , i will buy a few of these and make my second Dexter figure with one of them!:)

anyone know if the enterbay "matt damon" head can fit onto this?? i want to get a new body for my bourne custom and i hate the enterbay body that comes with it

Back