Hot Toys True Type Muscular body (TTM-19)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are up on CSC, and after shipping they are roughly $1 more than SSC. Good news!

I picked up 2 from SSC! yay!

Thanks for the heads up, I forget that items like bodies don't always pop up on the front page. Ordered 3! :rock

I had to pick up 4 for now. I can definitely see myself using these a lot in the future so i am pretty much just planning ahead :p

Quick question:

Is this new body rubber or hard plastic? I know there have been issues with the rubber breaking down already on some of the earlier muscular body figure releases. I wasn't sure if all the muscular bodies use rubber or not. Thanks!

Its a mixture, the torso and neck is rubber, everything else is hard plastic

Yep, but the rubber portion isn't the soft stuff that breaks down easily. The torso feels pretty stable and I imagine will hold up better than the softer rubber items we've had so many issues with.

Also, if its like the other bodies the torso and arms have very realistic paint making them idea for figures with exposed arms and chest :lecture

Yep, but the rubber portion isn't the soft stuff that breaks down easily. The torso feels pretty stable and I imagine will hold up better than the softer rubber items we've had so many issues with.

Also, if its like the other bodies the torso and arms have very realistic paint making them idea for figures with exposed arms and chest :lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Oh its real, its damn real :cool:

angle_1.jpg

Quick question:

Is this new body rubber or hard plastic? I know there have been issues with the rubber breaking down already on some of the earlier muscular body figure releases. I wasn't sure if all the muscular bodies use rubber or not. Thanks!
I think it's a flexible PVC material, and not rubber.

Hmmm..might pick up one more for rainy days, lolol

Yeah, that's why I order one. Will only use it for a figure with exposed arms at least.

Great! Thanks everyone for your responses!

Back