Hot Toys True Type Female Caucasian & Cuban American Versions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Machiko's case her lower legs are her boots, mine was not glued together properly, one leg slightly shorter.

Machiko is not a good indicator of the average hot angel body (with proper legs).

absolutely agree.

FIG-DOL-1797_03.jpg

Definitely has some Jessica ALba in this one.

Not keen on Blondie... but Cuban is looking good.

I am waiting for Asian version. I hope she'll be as hot as Medicom Chun Li.

20091126_41d2153d4e9fb7fbc642PvxgK9RCeUWp.jpg

New pic courtesy of Toy-World

They look a lot better. Still prefer the cuban ;)

the blonde is looking better than before now... now i donno which to get. lol

Have there been any comparison pics between the Floss body/head and the new caucasian? I've been trying to piece a complete body back together for Floss, but ungloved HT female hands and regular feet are a pain to find. ChaCha Asai also looked like she may be a little too pale.

I love HT, I really do - but they desperately need a native English speaker to look over their publications -

From the new newsletter:

Look for funnier elements? Both ladies come with two pairs of hands, two pairs of feet and a set of fabric top and bottom. You may also dress them up with 1/6th scale fabric costume and accessories in different styles. The figure display stand is also available stand them out! Come and grab ones for some excitement soon!

Back