Hot Toys True Type Female Caucasian & Cuban American Versions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do these feet work with other Hot Toys females bodies like Sarah Connor or Aliens Vasquez?

No. Sarah Connor has the ball-and-socket style foot connectors and the ball part is permanently attached to the lower legs. It will not work with the feet that came with the generic TT females.

That said the TT female figures all appear to use the same lower torso connector so I have switched legs.

I may trim down some male TT feet at some point and put them in non HT female boots (where they are completely covered) so I can use the SC legs with more than her combat boots.

No. Sarah Connor has the ball-and-socket style foot connectors and the ball part is permanently attached to the lower legs. It will not work with the feet that came with the generic TT females.

That said the TT female figures all appear to use the same lower torso connector so I have switched legs.

I may trim down some male TT feet at some point and put them in non HT female boots (where they are completely covered) so I can use the SC legs with more than her combat boots.

Thank you Star Puffs. It's that I have a Vasquez with a broken foot peg and wanted to replace it. Would one of the male pegs work? Thanks.

Back