Hot Toys True Type Female Caucasian & Cuban American Versions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a bit Jennifer Garner, but I'm gettin a whole lot more Rachel Weisz coming through now-
rachel_weisz_cat_big_1.jpg

i can't decide whether i think the blonde is hot or not :lol

:lol Same here!

Even though the headsculpts seem the same, I think the Cuban American looks better. But still, and I think this is with both of them, the nose/upper-lip area looks a bit strange...

i agree... the nose seems a little big/droopy and the lips look slightly weird, the cuban one looks better.

i was hoping to use the blonde as a Bridget from Basterds but I'm not sure it would work.

i agree... the nose seems a little big/droopy and the lips look slightly weird, the cuban one looks better.

i was hoping to use the blonde as a Bridget from Basterds but I'm not sure it would work.

That would be awesome! Maybe you can get a custom headsculpt somewhere?

Or... maybe Hot Toys is making her in the Basterds line... :dunno :D

I'd love to see how these compare height wise to a standard TT. Lord knows there's a few Leias out there that could use a body swap.

I think this a key point for me. For instance I've got a Ripley that needs to be about the same height as the marines. If these new TT's are equal to the male counterparts then colour me happy and I'll shell out for some. Does anyone have any insight on this?

erm.... ... ...28cm.. is nearer 5'5". :monkey1 just saying is all. It makes a difference to me..:D

speaking of which, scaled, Machiko is 5'3". :monkey5

I am hearing that the Cuban version is going to have darker hair and therefore (hopefully) brown eyes. I'll hold off on that one until I see it.

And Breaker, I am not a pervy!!! These figures are going to be important parts of my collection:rolleyes::D...........:google:eek:

I am hearing that the Cuban version is going to have darker hair and therefore (hopefully) brown eyes. I'll hold off on that one until I see it.

And Breaker, I am not a pervy!!! These figures are going to be important parts of my collection:rolleyes::D...........:google:eek:

Just keep telling yourself that as you undress her, and ponder... just a little too long on what outfit to put her in...:naughty

You use her and dump her, then move onto the next model......

If only!!! :D:D:D

apparently... I have her at 27cm tall from (her's, not her boot) heel to top of head.
For Machiko's case her lower legs are her boots, mine was not glued together properly, one leg slightly shorter.

Machiko is not a good indicator of the average hot angel body (with proper legs).

Back