Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ithink that the foot peg/ankles on this figure are dumb. Why make them different than ALL OTHER HT figures? Makes making a second Flynn much more difficult and expensive than it needs to be

I agree... they used them with Bruce Lee and they suck!!
Mine will be here on wednesday!
I'll post plenty of pictures!!
:rock!

The difficulty of working with DX04's Bruce clothes is probably its biggest flaw. The stupid string and snaps drove me crazy.

Just got him in and the first thing I did was put the black outfit on him. Looks really good and the sculpt is just plain awesome if you ask me. Looks way better in person and the base is a nice touch. I think by now, every figure should have a base like this. Now the wait for Sam is going to be torture.

The difficulty of working with DX04's Bruce clothes is probably its biggest flaw. The stupid string and snaps drove me crazy.

Should try futzing military figs... ughhh.

And yes, those plastic snaps are terrible. Wtf Hot Toys. Give us those old black snaps back!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Check on Target,
they have them on sale for $19.99, I just got mine about 2 weeks ago, they had a few...
Thank you will do!
Only CLU and Sam right there :wink1:
But yea this line are pretty good for display purpose.

Still hope that HT gonna continue with this lic :monkey2

That's Clu in black and orange?

Agreed I hope HT picks this back up and does it right. Kevin is getting cheaper and harder to pass on :gah:

I think they will continue it but sadly it may turn into a Avatar type thing :(. Those suits need a lot of R&D to look right and light up properly.

Received mine today. Man I love this figure. The whole time I was dreading switching from the White outfit to the black one but now that I have it in hand the white is so awesome and so iconic, just reminds me of when Sam was first reunited with his father again and we first saw the older Flynn. Also so many of the other Hot Toys figures wear black or have a darker outfit and with Flynn waring the white outfit he really stands out. Amazing figure. This really exceeded my expectations.

Jay

I gave this release a lot of flak b/c I set the expectation bar high from Hot Toys. But seeing the price drop on this as well as the Daft Punk duo is practically forcing me to pull the trigger.

I'd hate to see a new Tron:Legacy release down the road that was improved and then try to double back for this figure at an inflated cost, so I bit the bullet on Kevin Flynn & got him cheap from a fellow Freak. :lol

I hope HT doesn't forget about this line for years on end like they have with other licenses :pray:

Last edited:
Back