Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't worry about burning out an LED, they can last for a very long time. Think about all the little lights on all of you electronics. Phones, consoles, mice, computers, tvs, have any of these ever burned out for you?

That makes sense. I guess I've just assumed and never asked but how long do people leave their Iron Man figures lit. Are they left on for hours or days at a time?
as far as Tron figures go I wonder if it would work to have LEDs in the armored parts and a reflective material on cloth pieces.

I wouldn't worry about burning out an LED, they can last for a very long time. Think about all the little lights on all of you electronics. Phones, consoles, mice, computers, tvs, have any of these ever burned out for you?

:goodpost::exactly: Even cheaper lights like holiday Christmas lights are left on 12 hours a day during the holiday months and last years.

I received mine from CSC yesterday and I'm really happy with it. It is better in person than it was in the pics I've seen. I'm planning to swap the white suit for the black soon. This figure really needs someone else next to him to really make him pop though. I just think it is vital for displaying him. After seeing what they have done with Thor, I don't see why we can't get figures in some Tron warrior suits.

I've been surprised that since this is out not many have talked about it yet. But, I guess it sounds like not many who have bought have received theirs yet

I've been surprised that since this is out not many have talked about it yet. But, I guess it sounds like not many who have bought have received theirs yet

I think it is a combination of that and a general disappointment for the lack of features on this figure and the abandonment of the license. It's hard to get excited for something like this at this point.

I'm still not convinced HT abandoned this line. We got KF because he was easy. We still haven't had a single figure in a glowing Tron suit. I think when they say a scheduling problem its more of a situation like they have with the Avatar.

I think it is a combination of that and a general disappointment for the lack of features on this figure and the abandonment of the license. It's hard to get excited for something like this at this point.

I'm still not convinced HT abandoned this line. We got KF because he was easy. We still haven't had a single figure in a glowing Tron suit. I think when they say a scheduling problem its more of a situation like they have with the Avatar.

Yeah I agree with you and that light up base they designed for this line would seem like a waste on just one figure. I'd rather them take their time with this line and make it awesome.

Well, considering how long it took them to preview the Avatar figures,
I sure hope that this line is indeed "On Hold"...

:lecture I for one would like a Sam and CLU figure. Possibly a Rinzler as long as we got the other two. Just none of that half-arsed stuff that Hot Toys does.

I guess if you wanted two Kevin Flynn's to display both outfits you'd need another head and a body. Mine has two complete outfits, the bare feet can be replaced by the boot feet and he has three extra hands. The body has extra padding to make it look like he has a few extra pounds so I'm not sure how well the outfits would fit on a stock true type body.

So what parts are needed for an additional Kevin Flynn? Meaning what we don't get in the box?

Yep, you just pop the bare feet off and put the knobs into the boots.

Mine is still in the white suit but I'm planning to swap suits since I like the black one better, since that's what he had in the action scenes.

Back