Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The maker just arrived!!
Lots of pictures coming soon!!
:rock!!

Kool! I have mine in hand. I haven't opened mine yet. I don't have a place yet to display him. Working on a new display.

Just picked up 12" Clu and 12" Sam from Kmart for $10. They make a nice backdrop for HT Kevin Flynn. I was surprise that the accessories on those two are made of metal including the Identity Discs. Sorry for the crappy pic. It's from my iphone and I did not use the flash (I did use HDR mode thouogh)

ht-flynn.JPG

Just picked up 12" Clu and 12" Sam from Kmart for $10. They make a nice backdrop for HT Kevin Flynn. I was surprise that the accessories on those two are made of metal including the Identity Discs. Sorry for the crappy pic. It's from my iphone and I did not use the flash (I did use HDR mode thouogh)

ht-flynn.JPG

Nice pic :rock I'll hunt down the CLU myself this week since I already have the Sam. Wish they made a 12 in Rinzler though...:monkey2

I think I'm going to order this bad boy when I get back from my vacation. Just watched the movie again and I don't think I can not have this figure

I think I'm going to order this bad boy when I get back from my vacation. Just watched the movie again and I don't think I can not have this figure

It's a really nice figure once you get him in hand. I was surprised how much I liked him, but it's making the wait for Sam a lot more tuff.

Someone mentioned working on customizing the black robe for Kevin Flynn with light up features, anyone recall who that was and if it ever came to fruition?

It's a really nice figure once you get him in hand. I was surprised how much I liked him, but it's making the wait for Sam a lot more tuff.

Yea man I believe you. Watching the movie again made me re-realize how much I wanted this figure when first announced

Someone mentioned working on customizing the black robe for Kevin Flynn with light up features, anyone recall who that was and if it ever came to fruition?

Spencer was working on one but I haven't seen or heard any news about it beyond his original prototype.

I was thinking though that HT could do something similar with Young Kevin Flynn as they did with Older Kevin Flynn as in give him a young HS, leather jacket and pants, then a robe with a hood like we see when he's walking away from the city into the outlands. Two outfits again would be pretty cool imo

that would be pretty awesome. But they should ask Spencer about how to make them light up if they have any trouble with it :lol

I've tried blue LED wire on my Kevin.
not sure the color of light was blue or white

stick EL wire(not LED wire, sorry) on his robe along its hem,
using two-sided sticky tape. You only need EL wire, switch box,
sticky tape and 20 mins.
Very easlily done, but looks weird when the light is off.

That's a pretty cool mod piko thanks for the explanation. My figure will arrive tomorrow, looking forward to it :rock

Wished they would've put the hood on his coat. Looks so cool, but I'm still really happy with him.

I do too, I'm really disappointed that they didn't since that scene is bar none my favorite in the film w/ Kevin Flynn. That being said, I'm glad he's getting good in hand reviews and I can't recall any QC issues from collectors which are both positives.

Mine will be here in less than 24 hours :panic: :yess:

Back