Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered my second Flynn head. I wanna display him in both outfits...

One in white like this ...

kevin-flynn-yoga-pose-2_new.jpg

And the other in black throwing the disc.

To display him I bought one of these to stand him on a detolf shelf...

White light PANEL Sheet

Mine should hopefully arrive tomorrow from UPS. Can't wait!!! Saving up for the Medicom Daft Punk figures now.

I just paid for my preorder from Urban Collector, now I sit and wait for Mr. Flynn!

Just ordered my second Flynn head. I wanna display him in both outfits...

One in white like this ...

kevin-flynn-yoga-pose-2_new.jpg

And the other in black throwing the disc.

To display him I bought one of these to stand him on a detolf shelf...

White light PANEL Sheet

I would love to see how that works out. Post some pics when you get it set up. I have had that sheeting before but it was never very bright, unless the environment was dark.

Could be cool though!

I just got around to changing the outfit on this figure. The almost microscopic snaps that holds his robes together are a little nerve wracking to deal with but that might just be me. I used the right hand for holding the disc. I think the figure looks much better in the black outfit however especially while holding the disc. He looks more like he is about to throw down.

Got mine today, love it! It's my first HT figure, and while one of their armored/more detailed figures might have been more impressive for a first, this is still great. I switched him into the black outfit, although now I kinda want to switch him back so he can stand in front of the white ID disc toy.

Also, anyone else having a wicked hard time trying to remove the white disc from the holder? The black one came off just fine, but the white one almost seems glued, I'm afraid of breaking or tearing something.

I experienced the same issue with mine. I was afraid to force the white disc so I just left it alone. I'd be curious to hear if anyone detached it. The black one pops on and off with ease. I'm trying to remember if he holds the white disc at any time in the movie.

Got mine today, love it! It's my first HT figure, and while one of their armored/more detailed figures might have been more impressive for a first, this is still great. I switched him into the black outfit, although now I kinda want to switch him back so he can stand in front of the white ID disc toy.

Also, anyone else having a wicked hard time trying to remove the white disc from the holder? The black one came off just fine, but the white one almost seems glued, I'm afraid of breaking or tearing something.

Same here :hi5: mine was originally suppose to be here on the 28th, but now its gonna be here on Wednesday. Gotta love that early delivery.

Back