Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm almost sure NO changes to the sculpt are done 99% of the time with hot toys. I've yet to see to sculpts that differ enough to be noticeably different.

Your not looking hard enough then. Go to Hot Toys website and in no particular order look at: Marcus T4, MJ Thriller, 300 Leonidas to name but a few...

add Dastan to that list too. That one is definitely noticeably different and changed from the proto to the production piece

add Dastan to that list too. That one is definitely noticeably different and changed from the proto to the production piece

Hey guys don't they do that on purpose? Before they get permission they sculpt a look a like... then when they get the licence they fix it?

that is what I heard anyway.... Marcus is the most obvious to me... THANK GOD they fixed it...

I must say, the sculpt looks better in person. I could understand the issue that some people had about the likeness before I got it...but in-hand, it looks almost 100% spot-on Jeff Bridges.

Only problem with the figure, is that the base has a few glue marks & the snaps on (my) set of black robes don't work. So that's kinda lame :/

Overall though, an awesome figure...love the little identity discs :rock

IMGP7404a+-+Copy.JPG

2011-06-216.jpg

IMGP7381a.JPG

https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com ... elvin-flynn_26.html

just a quick ____ty shot of my flynns:

d5a7dc43.jpg

love the legacy flynn but mine had some pretty crappy clasps on the outfit. wished they used something a bit more sturdy

When people say stuff like "looks nothing like him", its hard for me to take it seriously. Are you saying it looks more like Samuel L Jackson?

They're too distracted looking at ____... but give them a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine. Whilst I agree this looks better inhand (except for that awful fat suit) I still think the sculpt is way off. The stand is great, at least something glows! The black outfit feels quite cheap. The White lining is so thin you can almost see through it.
It's Tron, it's kinda Jeff Bridges so there is no way I wasnt getting this, but it's very average IMSO.

Got mine. Whilst I agree this looks better inhand (except for that awful fat suit) I still think the sculpt is way off. The stand is great, at least something glows! The black outfit feels quite cheap. The White lining is so thin you can almost see through it.
It's Tron, it's kinda Jeff Bridges so there is no way I wasnt getting this, but it's very average IMSO.

That's the way I felt about it based on pics- BLAH. Might have bought him if nothing else is coming out but HT is overloading us in the next few months!!!

I'll be excited to have a TRON piece in my detolf, so I'll be a happy camper when he comes in.

Sorry to hear that Rory, glad I passed then hearing how cheap the clothes are on top of all the other issues discussed previously. Oh well, guess we can hold out hope for a better effort from HT down the road...won't hold my breath though. :peace

Back