Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started the Quorra sculpt, I hope to have the entire figure done by the time my Flynn arrives.

quorrawip01.jpg

WOW looks good so far . I guess I better start saving
all my nickles & dimes so I can buy this when you are
done . :blissy

Who knows, Enterbay seems to be nipping at everything HT has done, maybe they'll pick up this ball and run with it.

What a great looking figure i know im way late but i just seen tron minutes ago what an amazing movie!!!

I'd like to see at least one or two other figures made but I'm kind of worried I won't. I figure I shouldn't get too worried until I see what is unveiled at Comic-Con.

:exactly:That's what I've been saying!!

I know! I mean, the movie is named 'TRON Legacy' :lol

Plus, Tron is the biggest bad a** warrior in the film! There are so many amazing poses SSC or HT could come up with based off his fight scenes in the film w/ his 2 identity discs.

I can't imagine that making a sculpt would be too difficult. Off the top of my head he kind of has a Snake Eyes (from GI Joe) look to him and there have been quite a few very well done pieces of him done in the past.

Keeping fingers crossed! :pray:

Yeah, I mean I keep checking and looking out for something, anything, based off Tron/Rinzler. It's bummer they haven't put anything out besides the Spin Masters stuff.

I keep teetering on the fence about this figure. Really all it would take for me to pull the trigger is one more figure announcement, even if they announced that one more figure was the last one.

I keep teetering on the fence about this figure. Really all it would take for me to pull the trigger is one more figure announcement, even if they announced that one more figure was the last one.

It would take a Quorra or Tron (Rinzler) announcement for me to pull the trigger on Kevin Flynn. Sam Flynn wouldn't be enough for me :monkey1

I heard that that site is a ripoff. I wouldn't trust it.

Hey that's my site! It is pricey but I explain everything in the blog. You can DIY or I can do the work but I have a day job like many of you.

Back