Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really can't wait to see this in hand with OMG's pics! the box looks pretty awesome! i think seeing this has revmped my interest int his figure

The finishing of the sculpt is way way better than Odin. :panic:

b94ded82.jpg

498d440b.jpg

7e5e6204.jpg

Kevin go back to the box for now until Sam arrive! :impatient:

Looks amazing!!
Thanks as usual OMG!!
Post more pics please!! :pray:
BTW... how is it that you already have the LOTR EE BD???
:panic:!!

I got it 2 days ago :nana: But only the movie itself (6 disc) are bluray, the rest are just DVD..... :panic:

I got it 2 days ago :nana: But only the movie itself (6 disc) are bluray, the rest are just DVD..... :panic:

Yeah I know, it comes out here in 2 weeks...
You always get the cool stuff earlier!!! :mad:
:lol

Can you post pics of the other outfit when you get a chance?
I'm assuming it doesn't have any light-up/reflective materials right?

Wow, looks like I'll be getting one now...

Edit: crap it's WL on SSC... :(

Looks great but, i think i'll need to see if they ever make a Sam Flynn figure and Clu before i get this guy though, this is a damn tempting figure from a really great movie.

Wow, am I crazy or is the likeness better? Maybe their studio shots are ass and don't always present the likeness in the greatest of light. :dunno I'm keeping him.

hmmm..I wasn't too happy with the sculpt of the proto pics, but am I the only one who thinks this has gotten worse? The bottom half of his face and mouth is not great.

Sculpt looks great, figure looks good overall. :clap

It's a tragedy HT put a cancel........er "hold"....on the Tron line. I was really gearing up to have at least five 1/6 Tron figures in Kevin, Sam, Quorra, Rinzler and CLU as well asthe SSC light cycle, but now I'm scrapping the entire idea.

Sad panda. :monkey2

Back