Hot Toys- Tron: Legacy: 1/6 Gem! Goddess of the Grid! (I wish)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started watching the original Tron again tonight. Story is still a good prequel to the new one, but what a let down on the special effects by comparison.

Come on man... you can't compare them...

I have to hand it to the new movie for so perfectly recreating Flynn's Arcade. Looks exactly the same in the new movie 28 years later. Exactly! It's like they never took down the set.

Yeah, that was awesome! :yess:

Re: Hot Toys- Tron: Legacy: 1/6 Gem! Goddess of the Grid!

She doesnt. She has a screen time of 7 minutes. Pretty much useless character.

Demon Batman from Batman begins got a screen time of less than a minute and HT's have released a figure of him, even though its to a very limited amount. Saying that I also don't think she needs to be made into a 1/6th figure but you never know....get Clu and Kevin Flynn out man !!!

I want a 1/6 shelf that looks like this :(

Movies_Films_T_Tron__Legacy_025135_.jpg

sonofa______ infuriating title!

anyway, i'd totally get Gem and i plan to get any 1:6 Tron figure that comes out. already got my Daft set and Sam pre-ordered. is anyone getting that 18" Tonner Kevin figure?
Wut...the effects are amazing for it's time. AMAZING.
yeah, i believe the term used was "ground-breaking".

:cuckoo:

Wut...the effects are amazing for it's time. AMAZING.

I just said it because I hadn't seen Tron '82 in a long time, and just came from Tron L straight to the original. It was a visual shock. Ground breaking for the time, for sure, but very dated now.

That sort of adds to the appeal now though. It goes along with the evolution of the technology: video games then and now vs special effects then and now.

I just came back from Disney California adventure, and discovered that they'be built up a replica of Flynn's arcade in the park. Looks very close to the movie set. Flynn's sign is perfect and against the back wall is an original Tron game, and it even looks like the wall could open. All the machines are authentic, classic, original stand up game machines, and they even have Space Paranoids with FLN as the holder of all the high scores. That one's not actually playable though.

It will happen! HT sees a market that they can capitalize on and they will make these, be patient. And personaly I hope they do a line of some original TRON figures (Flynn, TRON, Sark):pray:

Back