Hot Toys- Tron: Legacy: 1/6 Gem! Goddess of the Grid! (I wish)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell is Tron?

A Vietnamese Salad.

• 2 stalks of fresh lemon grass (discard outer leaves), thinly sliced
  • 50 g each: roast beef, pork, lamb or chicken, finely shredded
  • 1 bunch of spring onions, washed and finely chopped
  • 2 carrots, finely grated
  • 1 Red chili pepper, finely sliced
  • 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced and crushed
  • 45 ml Nuoc Mam sauce
  • 135 ml lime or lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped

Lightly hit the sliced lemon grass with the back of a cleaver or heavy knife (like you're bullying a nerd) to release the flavor and smell. Very important!

Mix the lemon grass with the meat followed by the spring onions and lastly the grated carrots. Remember the order because if you add the lemon grass last or like the carrots first it'll cause a rip in the Space-time continuum or something.

Mix the chili, garlic, Nuoc Mam sauce and lime juice together. Stir well. If you know some Vietnamese dude named Nuoc Mam do not mix his "sauce" in with your salad. Unless that's how you get down. No judging here.

Add the sauce to the salad and toss that ____ like a prison _____!

Throw in the basil and coriander and toss that ____ again. Don't be scurred. It's just salad. Plus there's no killer tomatoes.

Then eat that ____ and enjoy!

I would just be happy if we had one detailed figure that wasn't stuck on a ____ing bike.

68097_469730462343_58690437343_6085867_903408_n.jpg

No love for The Dude!?

Cool fgure I guess, but I really want one of the guys in those cool looking black/neon suits. One that isnt on a bike.

Oh I'm sure they'll be making that bike dude as a stand alone figure as well. Need to milk that license. You know how HT does. :lol

Oh I'm sure they'll be making that bike dude as a stand alone figure as well. Need to milk that license. You know how HT does. :lol

it's been rumored that they are. OMG said they're just having trouble with the lights in the suit...but again, that's just mere rumor

Well, I was talking about the character, not the actress. She looks so much different with the Gem make-up. But I agree, in real life though, Olivia wins.

Well, I was talking about the character, not the actress. She looks so much different with the Gem make-up. But I agree, in real life though, Olivia wins.

Gotcha...well in that case yes Gem looks pretty dang hot in the movie I won't lie. But even so, I still prefer Quorra. Gem seemed to have 0 personality and to me that adds or subtracts from Hotness. Quorra kicks ass and likes adventure, And she's hot...what more could a guy ask for?
I don't think I'd turn either of them down!

Agreed! (in the movie that is)

She's got a great look but also really flat. If we're going ONLY on looks, I might take Beau instead, even if she isn't as pretty as Olivia.

Back