Hot Toys- Tron: Legacy: 1/6 Gem! Goddess of the Grid! (I wish)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Tron: Legacy: 1/6 Gem! Goddess of the Grid!

but...but...but...she's HOOOOTTTTTTTT :lecture

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I sculpted this years ago but had no real application for it. This face was just an exercise from my imagination.

I wonder if I should use it now for something.

Pretty Wilde huh?

6178946623_76cff92c9f_m.jpg

Last edited:
I'm working on several tron customs right now and this is one of them. I'm thinking of using one of two different body suits as a base.
de4a8ahe.jpg
7ugy2esa.jpg

What do you guys think. Should I go with silver shiny reflective or silver grey muted. In leaning towards the muted because it looks to me more muted silver grey than shiny.
8yvubebu.jpg
6ape6avy.jpg
u9y2yzaz.jpg

Then ill use the tonner figure suit as a guide to cut the patches of white and sew them or glue them on. I was also thinking of reflective safety tape for the lights. Whenever you use a flash it would look like it was glowing.
uvu5y8yz.jpg

Not sure about the head yet but I'm still looking. Maybe one of these two repainted.
aqazaje8.jpg
u8ubuja7.jpg

Boots I've got coming. Just have the paint the soles and add the bridge from the heel to the toe.
3e4u9a9a.jpg

I want a 1/6 shelf that looks like this :(

Movies_Films_T_Tron__Legacy_025135_.jpg

Dang, who revised this thread? Someone needs to do this line. If not HT then someone else. The movie was a bit of a snore, but the design was innovative and visual. This trio plus Gem and Quorra would be great additions.

Saw this girl in a home made costume. If my custom looks half this good I'll be happy.
uta8e6as.jpg

Maybe Iminime or one of the smaller custom companies could be convinced to make these. HT is just sitting on the license. :impatient: Isn't that a familiar theme?

Back