Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just found out in another thread that the screw on the back of the suit is for the battery compartment. Crisis averted. Moolah saved.
Yeah. But wouldn't it be simply awesome to have a 43 inside a HB. Not to mention the commendable engineering feat it'd be.

Only if the trailer with a look at him comes out. Hot toys wouldn't release a figure before marvel unveils it.
When is the trailer coming out?

Last edited:
Would be cool, but I'm sure there'd be issues, paint scratching, parts jamming, etc. It'd be easier and less costly to go the Monger route.

I'd love them to make a Nebula from GOTG. i'm sure in some sense she probably wouldn't come before Ronan (or that other dude whose name i forgot, thats played by M. Rooker) but hey, if Thanos is getting made, he needs both daughters...lol. it would be awesome if he came with his throne as a stand base. kinda like the Harlock hottoys figure.

Yeah. But wouldn't it be simply awesome to have a 43 inside a HB. Not to mention the what a commendable engineering feat it'd be.

Nope! :lol Though a Marvel Select Insert-Mark XLIII-into-HB, for, say, $100, would be a fine alternative.

Would be cool, but I'm sure there'd be issues, paint scratching, parts jamming, etc. It'd be easier and less costly to go the Monger route.

Yes, all of these. It'd be akin to constantly messing around with the Toynami Voltron. Only five times as expensive. :lol

No, I'm not. Psychologically. Fiscally. Rectally. :lol

Like someone else mentioned a mk43 1/6th bust will be more than enough to be displayed inside HB

I'm really hoping for Yondu. I think he'd look awesome paired up with Quill on shelf. Include a light up "mohawk" and whistling arrow plus the little trinkets for his control console.

Ronan with a light up war hammer would be amazing as well. I'd be in for either or both.

Always Hot Toys preferred Route :lecture
Less costly....only for them :lecture

Nope! :lol Though a Marvel Select Insert-Mark XLIII-into-HB, for, say, $100, would be a fine alternative.
But then, everyone would have one! :wink1:

....Rectally. :lol
Geez boy, what do you do with them figures? :lol

Like someone else mentioned a mk43 1/6th bust will be more than enough to be displayed inside HB
That kinda makes sense.

I'm really hoping for Yondu. I think he'd look awesome paired up with Quill on shelf. Include a light up "mohawk" and whistling arrow plus the little trinkets for his control console.

Ronan with a light up war hammer would be amazing as well. I'd be in for either or both.

And the exclusive can come with an original troll doll lol

Yeah. But wouldn't it be simply awesome to have a 43 inside a HB. Not to mention the commendable engineering feat it'd be.

When is the trailer coming out?

Should be Wednesday. At least that's what the last schedule I saw was. Could leak before

I want an Ultron for sure. That is All. Ultron has been one of my favorite marvel villains.

1:1 AND 1:6! :lol I always wanted one of those but it was considered too girly at the time when I was a kid. Now I don't give a (expletive) :lol

What?

blaine.jpg

Back