Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 new figures will be announced at Hot Toys Exhibition :eek: really really exiting :blissy

25-list.gif

Credit to HT Japan...

1. Indiana Jones

9 more figs....

Mk. 5, Alice, Tracker, Avatar .... among them?

This actually says "new properties", not specific figures, so it looks likes there will be 10 new licenses/properties announced (possibly some with no prototypes ready), in addition to protos of figures for already announced licenses (Avatar, RE movies, etc).

I could just list all the licences or figures i'd love to see but realistically, i'm hoping for the Statham Expendables figure and the Star Wars license!

This actually says "new properties", not specific figures, so it looks likes there will be 10 new licenses/properties announced (possibly some with no prototypes ready), in addition to protos of figures for already announced licenses (Avatar, RE movies, etc).

Thanks niko......probably as you said. 10 licenses some we already know which may have prototypes some we may not know without prototypes. Cool either way..

I do nt want to be Debbie Downer but lets not forget that "Eye" thing from earlier in the year that everyone thought was "the matrix"...

Theres probably one or two in there that will make no sense to most of us whatsoever.

Knowing Hot Toys at least one of those slots will be for the highly desired "Tango and Cash" license and also possibly "Johnny Dangerously". :rotfl

You know, I really can see HT doing Blade Runner some day (for at least Dekkard and Batty) so that would be a cool announcement. If they really wanted to make us plotz they'd give us a 1:6 spinner too. :)

I'm sure Alice will be revealed there from RE.

And if they are doing ROTLA Indy how could they not be allowed to do the TOD Indy since SS wants to do that movie for Indy next? Don't you NEED a HT body to pull off that torn shirt look from TOD and not look laughable? Not that that would stop SS. :(

10 new properties?!? You would think HT have enough on their plate already.

Hopes? Die Hard, Star Wars, Back To The Future, Metal Gear Solid, Blade Runner.

Last edited:
Indiana Jones DX
Iron Man suitcase armor
Reeves Superman
Statham from Expendables
Sucker Punch Baby Doll

Hopefully Star Wars and Uncharted are among the new properties. For some reason I think they might be doing a Kratos too.

I'd be shocked if we didn't see a Jet Li figure from The Expendables.

so there's a lot of mystery, i hope for Freddy Krueger/Nightmare on Elm Street. A nice Freddy from part 3-6,

so, we know two reveals, with an expected third

known Reveal 1) Indy

known reveal 2 ) Iron man Mark V
MKVteaser.jpg

Expected reveal 1) reeves Superman

Back