Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Avengers Movie (regarding HT's future figures).... may have movie spoilers, click with the risk.
~
~
~
~
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Awesome! This time tomorrow I'll be in my seat (wetting my pants with excitement).:D

Trust me you will need to take your absorbent y fronts! :rock Best movie I've seen in a long time and possibly the best comic adaption I've ever seen. I was geekgasming all over the place :D

If only x-men had hit the spot like this one did :(

Just seen the movie and OMFG i NEED the whole line up, every single character is awesome in there own right it is just epic
the comedy factor really made it for me and hulk stole the show near the end

Spoiler Spoiler:

They should do a build a figure type deal with the Avenger releases to build an alien warrior.

Being HT they most likely will release the Alien warrior as a figure (if they wanted to)... with extra parts being release with the yet to be previewed Avengers...

Alien warrior with the flying platform thingy.... :pray:

Hey, wasn't it awesome when thor

Spoiler Spoiler:

Or when Iron man

Spoiler Spoiler:

I particularly Liked watching Cap
Spoiler Spoiler:

Or Hawkeye
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think you guys are OVER using spoiler tags JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSt

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey, wasn't it awesome when thor

Spoiler Spoiler:

Or when Iron man

Spoiler Spoiler:

I particularly Liked watching Cap
Spoiler Spoiler:

Or Hawkeye
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think you guys are OVER using spoiler tags JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSt

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well if everybody kept the Movie discussions in the Movie thread, there wouldn't be any need for SPOILER tags. :slap

I'm not even a 1/6 collector, but I've wanted an Avengers set for so long and I think this would be the perfect one. I think I'm gonna have to cave.

For Hulk does everyone think that two head sculpts (closed mouth & roaring) are a must?

Agreed! I really hope they do this. I know he's going to be the bigger more expensive figure anyway but can't see him getting many accessories so two different head sculpts makes sense.

anyone else think it would be cool if hulk came with a 1/6 alien so it looks like he is smashing it, i know that would never happen but i can dream

470562_323836111022712_145970452142613_825977_1687407353_o.jpg

Back