Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like they're definitely trying to make Hulk look more brute-ish or animal like. He kind of resembles a neanderthal with the heavy brow, rather than a big human. I think that makes him more interesting

Ruffalo looks a bit Neanderthal-ish...I think he has alot of his characteristics.

Anybody else hope they will use the Babydoll body for Black Widow? Scarlett is short and it would probably make her figure more in scale to the rest.

ScarJo is short and stout...so yea..that would work...she is too Barbie-ish with the BW currently out.

Hemsworth was a pretty good fit for the build needed. I think you are expecting TOO MUCH of a comic book look for your Thor. As that would be great, it doesn't translate into the real world of the movies they are making. Not many good to great actors are built that way.

:goodpost::exactly:

Complete with alternate, mid-change head sculpt :yess:

Note: May be better in concept :lol

:lol

They'll probably release an Exclusive-Convention-Only-Milk-Appreciation mid-change Banner figure, featuring the new TTD (True-Type-Deformed) with one regular arm and leg, and one Hulk arm and leg and a mid-change head! :lol

They'll probably release an Exclusive-Convention-Only-Milk-Appreciation mid-change Banner figure, featuring the new TTD (True-Type-Deformed) with one regular arm and leg, and one Hulk arm and leg and a mid-change head! :lol

I'd buy it. :chase :lol

I hope they don't.
I'll admit, BW isn't high on my list, but if HT can make the figure as close as they can to her on-screen counterpart, I'll buy it.
Sculpted hair only please! :)

BINGO!!!!!!! :goodpost:

Anybody else hope they will use the Babydoll body for Black Widow? Scarlett is short and it would probably make her figure more in scale to the rest.

Not sure about using the same body but I hope the figure is as good, really didn't like the Barbie Doll look of the original Black Widow with the long hair and the oversized bresticalls whereas the Babydoll figure looks fantastic.

I've got high hopes for the new Black Widow figure, just hope Hot Toys can pull it off :pray:

I just wanna know how far apart they'll be releasing each figure. I don't want to big a dent in my wallet.

That would be insane!
Love to see that.

The figure would have skin like this:
bruce_banner_changing_wallpaper_-_2560x1600.jpg

So who wants to guess the exact order in which the Avengers team will be released?

1. Nick Fury
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

1. Nick Fury
2. Hulk
3. Hulk
4. Hulk
5. Hulk
6. Hulk
7. Hulk

Maybe its just wishful thinking but I know I got at least one slot right!

Back