Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

I thought it was made clear that Sabine could have ruled Mandalore, but didnt want that responsibility so she just gave it to Bo who already had a lot of the people backing her anyway.

With just using the context from the show, I'd agree that that's accurate. Clearly the "Great Purge/Night of a Thousand Tears" is the modern day version of what The Clone Wars was in 1977 in its vagueness.

With just using the context from the show, I'd agree that that's accurate. Clearly the "Great Purge/Night of a Thousand Tears" is the modern day version of what The Clone Wars was in 1977 in its vagueness.

Damn, I'd love to see those events play out in a film. I wish that's what was coming in 2023 instead of Rogue Squadron.

Damn, I'd love to see those events play out in a film. I wish that's what was coming in 2023 instead of Rogue Squadron.

Honestly, a Game of Thrones/Civil War-esque show about different Mandalorian houses trying to gain supreme power is the exact kind of Star Wars content I want.

They can still continue with all the different content they have coming down the pipeline, but just give me this tiny corner in the SW Universe to enjoy and I won't even care about anything else that comes out.

Honestly, a Game of Thrones/Civil War-esque show about different Mandalorian houses trying to gain supreme power is the exact kind of Star Wars content I want.

They can still continue with all the different content they have coming down the pipeline, but just give me this tiny corner in the SW Universe to enjoy and I won't even care about anything else that comes out.

Hear! Hear!

It certainly looks to be the way we're heading going into season 3. Perhaps we'll even see it start to play out as early as the Book of Boba. They've already set up a few claimants to the Mandalore title. Yeah, really exciting.

Is the Sabine you talk of the same one from Rebels? I just started watching yesterday after finishing Clone Wars.

Is the Sabine you talk of the same one from Rebels? I just started watching yesterday after finishing Clone Wars.

Yeah, u'll learn more about her in Rebels. I liked Rebels a lot. Baffled why someone didn't do a live version for D+.

Gentle Giant just announced a statue with a head sculpt. Really hope Hot Toys doesn't let me down by not including one...

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

With all the various spinoffs coming I'm sure Filoni will work those Rebels characters into at least one of them.

Yeah, u'll learn more about her in Rebels. I liked Rebels a lot. Baffled why someone didn't do a live version for D+.

I figured her and Thrawn/Ezra were gonna be the hook for the Ahsoka show. I'm all for seeing her as soon as possible, but I get throwing in another Independent Mando in the mix might confuse the unfamiliar.

Plus, I agree with them wanting to give Ahsoka the complete focus for her live-action debut. It was most definitely the right call.

When I think of Game of Thrones I think of all the stuff that Disney can't do with the IP.

Yes. Her and Ezra are probably some of the weaker characters of the show (Kanan and Hera are amazing additions to the Star Wars mythos) but Rebels is still pretty enjoyable.

Yes. Her and Ezra are probably some of the weaker characters of the show (Kanan and Hera are amazing additions to the Star Wars mythos) but Rebels is still pretty enjoyable.

I quite liked her until she has to be 16 and a genius weapon designer. ��

Ahsoka has to be the next one announced after Boba and Bo.

Around then for me as well lol, the armor shredding weapon, beating Saxon 1v1, same Saxon who rose to become Maul's right hand man, being great at everything..just got a little too much for me in the later seasons.

So around when Disney took over and every single female characters powers went up to god levels? Got it:lol

I'm j/k. Don't cancel me:lol

Its called the Mary Poppins Effect...

The medical term is: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

I liked all the characters. One thing I appreciated was each character felt rich and distinct, with their own little hobbies and quirks. Surprisingly good writing IMO; tho yeah there's some saccharine and over the top stuff.

Sad to say I got more involved with the Rebels storylines/characters than I did with the ST. And their droid - don't wanna say too much re spoilers - is one the best in SW IMO.

And I liked Ezra a lot. He asks a lot of reasonable questions and trips along the way. E.g. not a Gary Sue. Plus his dynamic with the rest of the crew.

I dunno, Ezra starts off kind of annoying since he's a kid, but he grows into a decent character, much like Ahsoka does.

I liked all the characters. One thing I appreciated was each character felt rich and distinct, with their own little hobbies and quirks.

Ezra being a 1:1 helmet collector was a nice nod to the nerds. :lol

And their droid - don't wanna say too much re spoilers - is one the best in SW IMO.

[...]

Really? I hated that thing. To each their own. :duff

Back