Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right. A TOY forum... that spends way too much time crying about a mans gut or a youtuber saying something that they don't like or acting like the world is on fire because 1 episode of a tv show doesn't meet their unrealistic expectations. :dance
***goes home and re-thnks life***

You're right. A TOY forum... that spends way too much time crying about a mans gut or a youtuber saying something that they don't like or acting like the world is on fire because 1 episode of a tv show doesn't meet their unrealistic expectations. :dance

Is the weird "spills my coffee" youtuber guy your Dad?

Just watched the Sideshow video...the set looks great. It really is extremely well done.

Considering I'm waiting for BBTS to get this, I'll likely be waiting until June or later....sure hope to see lots of videos and pictures in the meantime.

From FB:

271154253_290278149812064_6885454372519371138_n.jpg
271598742_290278563145356_8319969493580171034_n.jpg
271585015_290278616478684_5952878129479840715_n.jpg

Def. a homerun set. The headsculpt is great and the weathered paint look on Fett came out perfect.

I can have these guys standing back to back in my shelf which will be great. I also enjoy the T. Raider outfit is getting more time in the new series as well.

Goodness me, the more I see of the Temuera sculpt the more I want to change over to the two-pack. That second episode really got me thinking about it already. However I have the Throne Boba Fett set on PO as well so I think I’m gonna have to wait it out for the unmasked sculpt. Just too many things coming. That Tusken Boba looks like a great figure though.

Bought this set
Wait for BOBF version
3D printed the throne or buy it seperately from ebay
-> Profit
This is the way!

Oh yes, getting the Throne separately either the Hot Toys or a custom printed one is definitely gonna be an option a lot of people will go for. I can imagine the HT Throne by itself will be quite high in demand on the secondary market. What do people think the chances are that HT will release the Throne again? I can’t really see it happening anytime soon, given the Mando set is still on preorder.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but these might be the first figures where I actually want to add some padding, as they do seem a bit thin compared to how Morrison looked in the episode. And that bulk was a big part of what made this version of the character so memorable and imposing when he was kicking that Stormtrooper ass (even if it did look a bit ridiculous as the time). 😄

And looks like they could use some extra weathering and dirtying up as well, to match the super scratched up armor.

It's kind of funny that the Death Watch Mando comes with both of his continuity-goof thigh plate options, but Boba only has the double-rocket kneepad that he just wore for that one shot. Guess you'll have to buy Cobb to get the un-CGed one he has the rest of the time.

On the bright side, he's got the new relaxed hands as an unannounced inclusion!

In the unboxing video by Sideshow, it shows the deluxe Fett includes 2x knee pads -- one on the figure and one extra in the tray. I wonder if it is for his other knee -- or just a spare -- or the "correct" one you speak of?

Back