Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do people use to prevent the dye pote coming onto the headsculpt particularly with the Tusken robes on this guy?

I noticed that the dents are in different places on each one. One is on the u shape, the other on the horizontal top. Don't see what that has to do w the bird attachments though.

View attachment 554624View attachment 554625

I just looked through S02E06 again, and screen shot the whistling birds:

vlcsnap-2022-01-08-09h10m50s169.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-01-08-09h10m53s904.jpg

The wear patten and dent placement look more like the one that's already on the figure, which has the apertures in the pegs, rather than the one with the openings blocked up.

That kneepad thing is so weird. I have to agree that it looks like they tooled up a totally new offscreen piece with a different dent and wear deco just in case you wanted to put one on the other knee. And based on the screenshot from the show above, unless he dropped his leg down an instant earlier, the rockets didn't even fire out of the tubes, even the extra they (presumably) CGed in for just that scene...?

Either way, what a fantastic-looking figure. I assume it'll be months before Sideshow ships, but I can't wait.

In Boba's triumphant return in S02E06, he only wears the armour on the right leg.

I went through frame by frame, because his robes cover the left knee most of the time. There are two brief shots where you can see that the left is missing:

vlcsnap-2022-01-08-15h10m57s347.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-01-08-15h11m37s067.jpg

By the next episode he's had time to put the other one on:

vlcsnap-2022-01-08-15h07m06s356.jpg

Back