Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mute button is a great invention. I probably watch a fraction of the video length just for certain angles and closeups. I don't give AF about ratcheting joints and poseability.
Yeah, I literally just skip to the headsculpt closeup and to the end where he has the figure posed up.

I can't watch his videos. The cringe factor is just too high.

Plus I'm from Australia. No one talks like that. It's an embarrassment to the nation :)
I am definitely starting to gravitate to other channels. More so that I like to help out the “little guys”. I like this guy a lot:
https://youtube.com/c/TK421Collectibles

271542002_10159138240959145_8457169188469969766_n.jpg

Join Sideshow LIVE at 10 AM PT on 1/11 for Unsealed and Revealed as Guy and Terry take a closer look at the Boba Fett (Deluxe Version) Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys.

Oh yeah, didn't think about that when I was watching the episode.
He could used the speeder bike to retrieve Slave 1, returned to the Tuskens and used Slave 1 to easily destroy the train. Not a single Tusken life lost.
Oh! I totally misread that. I assumed Boba would take Slave I to escape not help the Tuskens. Well that was a possibility but where would Slave I be after weeks, months a year or more?

Just another example of Disney/Lucasfilm appropriating, redefining, and destroying a legacy character. The formerly mysterious, ruthless, and feared bounty hunter now a helmetless Clone Wars character who champions respect.
Maybe but there was no mystery after AOTC and that has zero to do with Disney. Just correcting you on this, the rest of course is reasonable. ;)

Oh! I totally misread that. I assumed Boba would take Slave I to escape not help the Tuskens. Well that was a possibility but where would Slave I be after weeks, months a year or more?
It was obviously parked somewhere. And unlike Din, Boba Fett probably had the sense to lock the damn doors. :rolleyes:

The mute button is a great invention. I probably watch a fraction of the video length just for certain angles and closeups. I don't give AF about ratcheting joints and poseability.

What drives me bonkers is when they want to yap on while they make you look at the outside of the box. For like, what seems like ten minutes. *skips forward*

From what I remember of the old lore, it had been impounded by the New Republic or some such entity or it was in orbit around the planet or something.

$20 says it’s the rangefinder

Without a doubt lol

I'm surprised he didn't break Rex's when he did that review.

Nice guy and he has passion for the hobby, but he definitely shouldn't be doing these reviews.

What drives me bonkers is when they want to yap on while they make you look at the outside of the box. For like, what seems like ten minutes. *skips forward*
Unfortunately Justin is so predictable in what he says that the mute button is of little use. You’d just end up imagining what he’s saying at any given point in his videos. Trust me I tried.

Last edited:
🤣
I thought the way he speaks (tone and accent) is his "special narration mode" for reviews or youtube podcasts,
but no, apparently he speaks that way in normal mode as well.

I honestly haven’t watched one of Justin’s videos in such a long time. I think that he buys EVERYTHING he’s the dedicated Hot Toys YouTuber but he would be my last resort if I couldn’t find a review. Nothing against him really but I just want to help out the smaller channels that clearly put in the work but have a fraction of the followers.

🤣
I thought the way he speaks (tone and accent) is his "special narration mode" for reviews or youtube podcasts,
but no, apparently he speaks that way in normal mode as well.

Go back to his early reviews, and the way he speaks is different.

I honestly haven’t watched one of Justin’s videos in such a long time. I think that he buys EVERYTHING he’s the dedicated Hot Toys YouTuber but he would be my last resort if I couldn’t find a review. Nothing against him really but I just want to help out the smaller channels that clearly put in the work but have a fraction of the followers.

No way he buys everything. I'm sure he gets the majority if not all the things he reviews for free from his sugar daddy at Toys Wonderland/Comic Sanctorum or he has to send things back. There's no way he has space for all that stuff.

Go back to his early reviews, and the way he speaks is different.
Wow. You're right.
So either he suddenly got into an accident and transformed into a cyborg, or he is miles better at keeping his fake tone and accent than most of the Hollywood actors!
No way he buys everything. I'm sure he gets the majority if not all the things he reviews for free from his sugar daddy at Toys Wonderland/Comic Sanctorum or he has to send things back. There's no way he has space for all that stuff.
I think so too. Helps to sell products by reviewing it, and get a discount from the comic santorum or even get paid.

Back