Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

I disagree. Him escaping from certain death after centuries of torment is no small detail. I want to see it.

Centuries of torment?

Here's what I don't want to see:

Boba (muttering to himself): OK, what would Dad do?

Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

Super psyched to get this - shame it's 2 years off almost.

Little nitpick, isn't Boba's armour supposed to be Beskar also? Why it got dents then, huh?

I?m more interested in why he allowed Cobb Vanth to wear his armour for so long than how he got out of the sarlacc. That?s something that definitely needs to be addressed... plus it gives them a chance to bring Olyphant back.

As for first scenes, I want a flashback scene to Jango training him as a boy.

Oh. man, I don't care about why he didn't go for his armor right away - plot device anyway - but Olyphant.:clap:pray:

I disagree. Him escaping from certain death after centuries of torment is no small detail. I want to see it.

Centuries of torture because of the slow digestion not literal centuries of course. He was in there for months to almost five years at most. Depends on how they want to plan the timeline of events. He needed time to wander and meet up with Fennec of course so he couldn?t have spent all five years since ROTJ stuck in the pit.

Super psyched to get this - shame it's 2 years off almost.

Little nitpick, isn't Boba's armour supposed to be Beskar also? Why it got dents then, huh?

Yeah, it should have remained durasteel honestly. Except we see how easily it buffed back to pristine after he got it back. Maybe Beskar can dent but it’s easy to polish back because of its composition? Except we see Mando’s Beskar withstand multiple high impact punches from Dark Troopers, multiple blaster fire and not a single dent or blemish.

I don't really care how he got out. It might look funny -- crawling out of a tight alimentary canal... being belched up onto the sand...

:dunno

He got out. Move on.
Wasn't there something about him using a thermal detonator or explosive to blow the side out of the Sarlacc and escape?

Yeah, it should have remained durasteel honestly. Except we see how easily it buffed back to pristine after he got it back. Maybe Beskar can dent but it’s easy to polish back because of its composition? Except we see Mando’s Beskar withstand multiple high impact punches from Dark Troopers, multiple blaster fire and not a single dent or blemish.

That was my thinking, and then I was thinking, well... Maybe Mando had more Beskar to use and it's thicker, but then again his spear wasn't that thick and that can withstand a lightsaber.

Ah well, its more a Mando error in all honesty as Boba had dents in the OT before his armour was said to be Beskar.

Centuries of torture because of the slow digestion not literal centuries of course. He was in there for months to almost five years at most. Depends on how they want to plan the timeline of events. He needed time to wander and meet up with Fennec of course so he couldn?t have spent all five years since ROTJ stuck in the pit.

Right I meant that he escaped the fate of centuries of torment not that he actually experienced the full extent of that, lol. ;)

Yeah, it should have remained durasteel honestly. Except we see how easily it buffed back to pristine after he got it back. Maybe Beskar can dent but it?s easy to polish back because of its composition? Except we see Mando?s Beskar withstand multiple high impact punches from Dark Troopers, multiple blaster fire and not a single dent or blemish.

Maybe it was Beskar, but not pure Beskar like Mando?s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fett couldn?t have been in the sarlacc for 5 years. Vanth was picked up by the Jawas a day or two after the events of Return of the Jedi and they already had Fett?s armor.

Maybe it was Beskar, but not pure Beskar like Mando?s.

Yeah. Them making a point that the staff was pure Beskar led me to think there were different levels of it. They definitely made Dins way too OP and it looked stupid anytime he just stood there and allowed himself to get shot. Perhaps the dents were caused by some form of larger concussion type of rounds?

There was a line were mando got shot by fennec I think in the first season where he comments that the beskar “held” suggesting that it does have limits.

Maybe certain rounds have the potential to damage it ?

The figure is cool as ...I had to rewatch the episode today....

Agreed, something we need to see.

he must have escaped and decided to binge on pizza and beer at mos eisley cantina I guess.

Didn?t the Krayt dragon they blew up live in the bombed out remains of a sarlaac? I took that as wink/nod to Fett?s escape.

Unless I?m misremembering.

If anyone needs the deluxe. Comic concepts still has him for pretty cheap.

He was in there for months to almost five years at most.

5 years? Even months? How did he survive? What did he eat? Drink?

I can't imagine that he stayed much more than 3-5 days inside there at absolute most. But 5 years? Is it like Pinocchio's whale inside there, a living room and all?

5 years? Even months? How did he survive? What did he eat? Drink?

I can't imagine that he stayed much more than 3-5 days inside there at absolute most. But 5 years? Is it like Pinocchio's whale inside there, a living room and all?

51874b188fa4c342112efbb4120bc740.jpg

It might be like the Genies lamp lol

Back