Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

Ordered the deluxe this evening. I was going to go with the regular but probably would have regretted it later on.

Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

I don't really care how he got out. It might look funny -- crawling out of a tight alimentary canal... being belched up onto the sand...

:dunno

He got out. Move on.

Not showing his escape would be just as foolish as Game of Thrones declining to show exactly how Danaerys became the Mother of Dragons.

Now, i havent seen the show. But i read the books. And just reading it, the hair stood up on ones head and you sit there all DAYUM, now thats a hell of a note!! Wow!! The reader can see it exactly in their mind's eye. It was an earthshaking turning point in the series.

(edit: I went out on youtube and watched the scene in question. Not nearly as intense as what was described in the book, but then when youre burning people alive onscreen i guess you would have to turn it down a few notches.)

If Filoni and Favreau decline to flesh out Fett's sarlacc horror, thats the level of mistake theyll be making. I dont think theyre anywheres near that level of stupid.

I'm sure we'll see the sarlacc escape in The Book of Boba Fett.

PO'd through Popcultcha with the early bird 10% discount. Also got the Dark Trooper (had to let the Transport, Shore and Tank troopers go though - hopefully get a Tank later) and spent 2000 pennies for another 10% off. Purchase netted me 2034 pennies in return so it's basically a free discount. Total 20% off. This is why some pre-order. The discounts are worth it.

Freshly painted Fett has that cosplay vibe. He should never be freshly painted.

Also, is he wearing his knee pads as boot toppers now? Plus, baggy poo pants with draping wipe-cloth. Old men are funny.

I?m a bit late to the conversation, but ?baggy poo pants? was a description I never knew I needed until today. Thank you[emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If anyone needs the deluxe. Comic concepts still has him for pretty cheap.

How's Comic Concepts? Never heard of them before.

Last edited:

Fett couldn?t have been in the sarlacc for 5 years. Vanth was picked up by the Jawas a day or two after the events of Return of the Jedi and they already had Fett?s armor.

So the armor must have blasted off of him for the Jawas to be free to scavenge the pieces. Also what is interesting is that if he was in the sarlaac for 1-2 days it managed to corrode the top layer of ?Beskar? and durable paint while also giving him some gnarly scars and strange looking varicose veins.

How's Comic Concepts? Never heard of them before.

It?s my first time using them, but I pre ordered a different figure from them. I?m trying out other options to rid myself of sideshow.

5 years? Even months? How did he survive? What did he eat? Drink?

I can't imagine that he stayed much more than 3-5 days inside there at absolute most. But 5 years? Is it like Pinocchio's whale inside there, a living room and all?

The Sarlacc sustains you so it can digest you alive.

Anti-Sarlacc spray on his belt.

Feet seems to come with a helmet with inner components for the first time. Will it go over a blank head or will it come with two helmets?

helmet.jpg

You get one of these pegs for the head that’ll plug into the helmet.

View attachment 506811

Thank you. I see it now. I only have the ROTJ Fett, for now and that was not the system it was using, I preordered the 40th anniversary ESB Fett, that body is form him? . There is going to be blood to get the unmasked head from the Deluxe set

Thank you. I see it now. I only have the ROTJ Fett, for now and that was not the system it was using, I preordered the 40th anniversary ESB Fett, that body is form him? There is going to be blood to get the unmasked head from the Deluxe set

There is indeed. That head is going to go for such a high price that honestly, if you can get one for less than $250 I'd be super surprised. Sellers are going to want the sun, moon and stars for that head plus a few firstborn children. Your best bet might be a third-party sculpt.

Its one reason I bought the deluxe, because that head is going to add all kinds of value and be ultra-scarce. Plus, come on: Bathroba Fett. Got to have him.

Now I need this!!!!!!!!! :wink1:p1epcaagfblicb559mk13ft1ct83.jpg

Temuera Morrison. More scultps

cody v jango.jpg

There is indeed. That head is going to go for such a high price that honestly, if you can get one for less than $250 I'd be super surprised. Sellers are going to want the sun, moon and stars for that head plus a few firstborn children. Your best bet might be a third-party sculpt.

Its one reason I bought the deluxe, because that head is going to add all kinds of value and be ultra-scarce. Plus, come on: Bathroba Fett. Got to have him.

I preordered the Deluxe pack a few hours ago LOL

Hope a third party company makes another sculpt

Back