1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope there is some chance of them releasing a season 2 accessory set. I really want the spear and darksaber without having to buy a whole new figure.

I hope there is some chance of them releasing a season 2 accessory set. I really want the spear and darksaber without having to buy a whole new figure.

Me too. Really just want the Dark Saber haha.
But I think it?s been mentioned that the major justification for a Season 2 would be the Pedro Headsculpt. Spear, thigh piece, knee piece, dark Saber and a burnt/damaged cape isn?t enough of a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Me too. Really just want the Dark Saber haha.
But I think it?s been mentioned that the major justification for a Season 2 would be the Pedro Headsculpt. Spear, thigh piece, knee piece, dark Saber and a burnt/damaged cape isn?t enough of a difference.

I want a swappable arm for Grogu holding the little shifter knob he likes so much.

Hot Toys will 100% put those with a new Mando figure, which will probably be formally announced a few weeks after Sideshow starts shipping them out and people can't cancel their early Beskar version. No chance Hot toys puts out an accessory set. We learned that with the Endor Luke figure.

the only excessively overproduced figures are those ST garbages that still rotting in retail stores 'till nowadays :lol

Find me a Praetorian Guard for cheap but yeah a lot of the ST troopers aren’t that great in HT. Weathering and texture make a good HT so the OT has the best troopers though Rex looks great too.

Find me a Praetorian Guard for cheap but yeah a lot of the ST troopers aren’t that great in HT. Weathering and texture make a good HT so the OT has the best troopers though Rex looks great too.

All of the TFA stuff was overproduced and didn't sell well, so the production run was scaled back for Rogue One/TLJ. That's why you can't find any for cheap. Not because they were popular, they sold out and of course, like anything else in this hobby, when it sells out it doubles or triples in price.

Jeez that unsealed and revealed is awful, terrible video quality, it's like 480p even when set to 1080p.

Lol I asked when it?s shipping and they responded , ? between this month and March 2021.?

Haha seriously. I mean I already know how great this figure will be. Better to just rematch Jedha Patrol videos over and over. Love his reviews, opinions and filming.

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE

Iron Man accessory set. Never say never, especially since this is a hot property now. I could see them releasing Mandalorian accessory set, or the figure with the accessories as well, like they did with the Hulkbuster with added accessories.

In this particular scenario I think another release is a given. Updated armor, spear, Darksaber, Grogu signaling Luke on a Jedi Stone, dio base with piece of destroyed Razor Crest and you have your next hot selling deluxe Mando figure.

Back