1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like people are getting final payment emails. I'm still holding out on an official S2 figure from HT.

138629951_4185643388130793_4852719012067142712_n.jpg

Glad I?m not the only one that can?t stand those SSC reveal videos. The hosts always do come off as fake.

Not gate keeping. Didn?t want it to sound that way. Just offering a critique on why I feel SS?s attempts to (what?s the word?)... to feel authentic... I guess it just falls flat for me. Very manufactured.

In great contrast to the ?Good Ol? Days?.

Anyways, just my opinion.

It's not that surprising that they're like that. You're not gonna see them truly review or unbox figures without some sort of bias towards it. You're just watching a salesperson unbox and show off a figure. Last person that I felt came off at least a little bit "authentic" was Susan but then they fired her.

They remind me of Justin Collections reviews. Never really saying anything directly negative about a piece. They just read off a spec sheet and compliment on how nice and accurate the figure is. They're just there to sell the figure.

Cannot wait to get this in!
Will look so nice next to the OG Mando.
Those two will be the ultimate combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha seriously. I mean I already know how great this figure will be. Better to just rematch Jedha Patrol videos over and over. Love his reviews, opinions and filming.

One of few Youtubers who can actually pose and showcase a figure properly.

Glad I?m not the only one that can?t stand those SSC reveal videos. The hosts always do come off as fake.

Aren't they affiliated with Sideshow though? This is their job, to get people to buy this figure. They seemed fine to me.

I think people are just used to a certain Youtuber Affect and are thrown when there's no fake parasocial relationship being fostered (ie "What is UP, you guys??? It's YA BOY, here today to review (x) figure. And OH MY GOD, it looks ~ah-may-zing~ Look at all the DETAILS!" *close-up shot of gross finger nails + 10 minutes of accessory shots to pad the video* "Be sure to give this video a THUMBS UP, don't forget to SMASH that subscribe button, and leave a comment... down below!")

:rotfl

Cannot wait to get this in!
Will look so nice next to the OG Mando.
Those two will be the ultimate combo.

No, then you will need the inevitably upcoming Mando with Pedro HS with the Spear + Dark Saber to form the ultimate combo...temporarily, until SS3 hits you out of nowhere with new upgraded look, then you will have to get that version too...

No, then you will need the inevitably upcoming Mando with Pedro HS with the Spear + Dark Saber to form the ultimate combo...temporarily, until SS3 hits you out of nowhere with new upgraded look, then you will have to get that version too...

That is the thing. For now, I only need the two. Nothing in a season 2 version would entice me.
I like that the OG is dirtied and the Full Beskar clean. Two Grogus, the Pram and all the interchangeable parts. And Im not a head sculpt guy. Really all i am jealous of is the dark saber for a S2 haha.

But maybe down the line if the suit really changes or theres another awesome set.

Just wait. Season 3 will show us a Din that's given up on being a Mandalorian. He'll be living in an identity crisis hut somewhere and he'll keep his helmet and armour in a closet until he gets his inspiration back (or the gumption to go get his son back from Luke). His outfit will be hobo-esque and he'll wear the little metal ball around his neck on a chain. He may or may not have a depression beard.

That will be the season 3 figure. :lol

I honestly have zero interest in a HS, the spear will nothing that exciting and i can use the saber from Moff Gideon. If he gets painted up armor in the next couple seasons and i'm not distracted by some other newer cooler show i might go for that.

I honestly have zero interest in a HS, the spear will nothing that exciting and i can use the saber from Moff Gideon. If he gets painted up armor in the next couple seasons and i'm not distracted by some other newer cooler show i might go for that.

probably because we're just hypothetically speculating stuffs at this stage, wait until it actually released then you'd probably change your mindset at how *** awesome it turns out with tons of irresistible accessories :lol

probably because we're just hypothetically speculating stuffs at this stage, wait until it actually released then you'd probably change your mindset at how *** awesome it turns out with tons of non-non-resistable accessories :lol

Space is getting tight so it would have to be next level epic lol

Space is getting tight so it would have to be next level epic lol

That too haha.

But also we know all the options it could possibly have really. The potential. Head sculpt, spear, dark saber, maybe the egg container, New Grogu, jedi stone....it depends on what you want really. Neither are bad choices.

That too haha.

But also we know all the options it could possibly have really. The potential. Head sculpt, spear, dark saber, maybe the egg container, New Grogu, jedi stone....it depends on what you want really. Neither are bad choices.

With the recent RDJ sculpt fiasco, this might be what we'll end up having.

Mando-video.jpg

Aren't they affiliated with Sideshow though? This is their job, to get people to buy this figure. They seemed fine to me.

I think people are just used to a certain Youtuber Affect and are thrown when there's no fake parasocial relationship being fostered (ie "What is UP, you guys??? It's YA BOY, here today to review (x) figure. And OH MY GOD, it looks ~ah-may-zing~ Look at all the DETAILS!" *close-up shot of gross finger nails + 10 minutes of accessory shots to pad the video* "Be sure to give this video a THUMBS UP, don't forget to SMASH that subscribe button, and leave a comment... down below!")

:rotfl

Eerie verisimilitude[emoji2960]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Item Arriving Soon

Dear MasterRazzerr76,

Your The Mandalorian and The Child (Deluxe) Collectible Set will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 3 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Friday, January 15, 2021.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Thursday, January 14.

Can't wait for it made few custom accessories for Mando

Some who who ordered as late as last week, got that email. I really wonder how sideshow does this.

Back