1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It?s actually Jan-feb for sideshow orders. They updated it last month but the date on the order history shows the old date but if you click to the figure page it shows Jan-feb. mine on my order still say April but I got a email saying Jan-feb now

That's more like it :clap

tenor.gif

Perfection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is one of the rare times I pre-ordered something day 1 so I better be in the first batch, and not the after Chinese New Years batch

I pre-ordered a "Later batch" standard version with TBA and haven't had any response to my 2x ETA queries in the last week. I feel any chances of this getting to me before Christmas are slipping away.
Same with the V1 Mando from PC. Radio silence from them for an ETA. Anyone else had any updates?
First world problems, but this has been a s####y year and was kinda looking forward to these.

I didn't pre order day one, and I'm in Europe, so I guess the wait will be fairly long.

Still I'm super excited about this release, so it'll be worth the wait!

Hmmm...so I'm being told by Toys Buying Agent that the wait time for the later batch of a figure can be 3-5 months after the first batch. Dunno - the next batch on the website says shipping 15 days from now, so wouldn't they be allocated to pre-orders?
Anyone else bought from TBA with the same questions? It's my first time ordering from them and I'm getting a tad nervous.
*Edit* Ok, so that final batch is in the policy. Just have to wait, I suppose.
Oh well. Keep the awesome pics coming then!

Hmmm...so I'm being told by Toys Buying Agent that the wait time for the later batch of a figure can be 3-5 months after the first batch. Dunno - the next batch on the website says shipping 15 days from now, so wouldn't they be allocated to pre-orders?
Anyone else bought from TBA with the same questions? It's my first time ordering from them and I'm getting a tad nervous.

Yeah that does seem odd. This was the first figure I ordered from TBA as well, based on a lot of positive reviews on FB, and I just expected they would ship it out around the same time as everybody else a month and a half later. I wasn't aware of the 3-5 month thing, which seems like a pretty extreme wait...

Yeah that does seem odd. This was the first figure I ordered from TBA as well, based on a lot of positive reviews on FB, and I just expected they would ship it out around the same time as everybody else a month and a half later. I wasn't aware of the 3-5 month thing, which seems like a pretty extreme wait...

I ordered this and the Death Troopers as my first TBA orders, both second batch. I haven't heard anything on the Death Troopers yet but am figuring soon as Sideshow is shipping them.

I ordered this and the Death Troopers as my first TBA orders, both second batch. I haven't heard anything on the Death Troopers yet but am figuring soon as Sideshow is shipping them.

Not sure if this helps but I ordered a second batch DeathTrooper from toys wonderland also in HK and I just got the shipping notification yesterday so I?d imagine yours should be shipping anytime now

Nice on the thigh armour for S2. I think HT should have just added it before release as a bonus along with the shin piece just to have the option for S2.

Is this a new 1/6 hot toys release for season 2? I didn't saw nothing about this until now...

Back