1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His pants does not look baggy as v1 Mando.

He's got his tight pants, he's got his tight pants on
tp.jpg

Amazing photos! Can't wait for mine to turn up but probably won't open it until Christmas now anyway.

I don’t mind that the child doesn’t have articulation, but I really wish they didn’t have his arm fixed in that pose.

I don?t mind that the child doesn?t have articulation, but I really wish they didn?t have his arm fixed in that pose.

Yeah but thats why you gotta buy all the other sets that will be coming out in order to get a bunch of different ones. Thats how they get ya.

that's wrong, it's not coming out in Europe this month or next.

there are between 6 and 8 months between the release of a figurine in HK and its arrival in Europe.

I am French therefore aware, for that I do not take more than HK.

there are between 6 and 8 months between the release of a figurine in HK and its arrival in Europe.

Choo on 'bout Willis?

It's usually between 4-6 weeks from Honk Kong release and then Sideshow distribution. Varies on other retailers. But with Christmas, new year then Chinese New Year could be a different amount of time.

6-8 months seems extreme. In my experience it's usually 3-4 months for UK retailers to get stock.

I find it more cost effective to get 2nd batch from Hong Kong anyway.

My Sideshow order shows an April-July shipping date. :slap

It?s actually Jan-feb for sideshow orders. They updated it last month but the date on the order history shows the old date but if you click to the figure page it shows Jan-feb. mine on my order still say April but I got a email saying Jan-feb now

Back