1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This deluxe version will definitely be the one to have, when the armorer is finally announced. She will lack the beskar carrier and people will scramble for this one then...

I'll be using the Grogu in Pram with the original Mando and have this one displayed with the standing Grogu.

This deluxe version will definitely be the one to have, when the armorer is finally announced. She will lack the beskar carrier and people will scramble for this one then...

I'll be using the Grogu in Pram with the original Mando and have this one displayed with the standing Grogu.

:lecture this 100%

I like the look of this one a lot more than the original, just my opinion. And you get a lot more with it.

Yeah, at first this one seemed too uniform and less cobbled together, but the more you watch Season 2, the more you get used to the new look.

Hard to say which is better. The first armor is more interesting in its colors... but the second armor really is much more The Mandalorian as it turns out.

The OG Mando figure is more interesting I suppose given the heavier weathering but at the same time he only had that look for a few episodes.

Ideally I'd get both figures but if I did that it would be at the expense of an IG-11 or a Death Trooper for example. Would rather just have one version of Mando (this one) and get more characters to go with him.

If there wasn't the child, I'd totally skip this one.
My go-to Mando would be either the OG or the full full beskar if we ever see.

128621065_10157667801007344_8405948951336755267_o.jpg

129459896_10157667801682344_4708179901262415334_o.jpg

129115005_10157667801722344_1871864773286670132_o.jpg

If there wasn't the child, I'd totally skip this one.
My go-to Mando would be either the OG or the full full beskar if we ever see.

Yeah ideally I'd skip ahead to the S2 Full Beskar look, but I don't really want to wait another year for it to release so will just be content with this one instead.

And all you really need to do is upgrade a couple parts on him anyway.

This will turn out to be the new Luke Skywalker figure, as far as character outfit changes go. Each one being iconic as well.

Tatooine Luke
Hoth Luke
X-wing / Snowspeeder Luke
Bespin Luke
Endor Luke
Jedi Luke

Although Mando's outfit changes are not as drastic, who are we kidding?... We just want each one. :lecture

I'm sure we'll get some "battle damaged" versions thrown into the mix, as well.

Figured Mando was the SW Iron Man... but he really hasn't had too many armor changes thus far.

Maybe he'll be stripped of his armor by Gideon... and have to resort to wearing that old Boba Fett armor while he goes to get it back.

I am forsure picking up the deluxe baskar version but seeing pics of the OG armor it makes me want both.... I want to spread the funds to other figures like the scout with speeder and ig-11. Do I really need both mandos? And I know everyone here will say yes I need both.

This will turn out to be the new Luke Skywalker figure, as far as character outfit changes go. Each one being iconic as well.

Tatooine Luke
Hoth Luke
X-wing / Snowspeeder Luke
Bespin Luke
Endor Luke
Jedi Luke

Although Mando's outfit changes are not as drastic, who are we kidding?... We just want each one. :lecture

I'm sure we'll get some "battle damaged" versions thrown into the mix, as well.

I'll take them all.:cool: With so many production slowdowns my last Mando fig won't show until 2030.

I am forsure picking up the deluxe baskar version but seeing pics of the OG armor it makes me want both.... I want to spread the funds to other figures like the scout with speeder and ig-11. Do I really need both mandos? And I know everyone here will say yes I need both.

I'll say NO then. Most of Season 1 and all of Season 2 has been the Beskar armor. It is the way.

Yeah I'd agree, if funds are an issue then I would just go for the Beskar figure. Since it's clearly his main look for the show, and is the most idealized version of the character.

...Maybe he'll be stripped of his armor by Gideon... and have to resort to wearing that old Boba Fett armor while he goes to get it back.

Whoa! (in my Keanu-esque voice) That would be a wild way to move forward. Mando then mistakenly gets hunted down by those seeking revenge for Boba's previous offenses.

I'll take them all.:cool: With so many production slowdowns my last Mando fig won't show until 2030.

Do we know if they are limiting the number of seasons for the show? (this could get pretty pricey...)

I'll say NO then. Most of Season 1 and all of Season 2 has been the Beskar armor. It is the way.

That was my initial plan, as well. This deluxe set would take care of having a Mando representation in the collection. Then the original came out and the in-hand pics were impressive. I stayed strong. Didn't order. Not until we got the Black Friday discount. That and my accumulated reward points were too much to fight against. I was weakened and without an IG-88 with bacta spray to help, I gave in...

:medic

Back