1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between this and the first look, I prefer the first more. But I have this on order too, I like the extra's and still really think it looks cool. After these 1st two there's going to have to be DRASTIC differences to pull me into another. I'd be open to one with a head sculpt, but other than that, the armor/outfit has to be significantly different to pull me into another. Even w/a head sculpt I might just try to buy that parted out if it hits.

This version is cool for all the accessories and, of course, The Child. I need to re-watch the series before S2 hits.

Between this and the first look, I prefer the first more. But I have this on order too, I like the extra's and still really think it looks cool. After these 1st two there's going to have to be DRASTIC differences to pull me into another. I'd be open to one with a head sculpt, but other than that, the armor/outfit has to be significantly different to pull me into another. Even w/a head sculpt I might just try to buy that parted out if it hits.

This version is cool for all the accessories and, of course, The Child. I need to re-watch the series before S2 hits.

Yeah, I kind of feel the same. I don't really think I'd need 3 versions, the show would really have to wow me with a reason.

I agree. The third is going to have to really wow me. Close of season, if dude has the dark saber and if it comes with a head sculpt, I?ll be in for sure.

I think that's why I'm currently leaning towards the original outfit, if (or when) he gets an upgrade in season 2, or even just finishes the thigh plate and makes it beskar, it'll just undermine this outfit (ignoring the plethora of accessories that this comes with), because it'll just be an objectively better upgrade. Meanwhile the original outfit is impossible to have that happen to it, since it will always be special in that it's his first outfit, and embraces the scrappy look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Beskar figure uses velcro armor, you could just buy the new armor pieces when they're parted out :lecture No need to buy a new figure for incremental changes, unless he gets a full suit upgrade.

I keep thinking about it and if both were offered with limited accessories, I would probably only want the first one. It's really the baby Yoda and being loaded with accessories that makes me really want the second figure.

If the Beskar figure uses velcro armor, you could just buy the new armor pieces when they're parted out :lecture No need to buy a new figure for incremental changes, unless he gets a full suit upgrade.

I have a feeling you'd wind up spending near as much on the after market on just the armor bits as the full figure.

Its a bit of a toss up for me. I like both, but if I get Mando itll be this one because of the baby Yoda.

HT is clever. They know v1 will sell since it's the first outfit. It does not beed lots of extra, it's already unique. And they added the child for almost beskar outfit.

HT is clever. They know v1 will sell since it's the first outfit. It does not beed lots of extra, it's already unique. And they added the child for almost beskar outfit.

That's a good point. If the child was provided with the v1, I'm guessing many more folks would've been satisfied with one Mando. Personally, I like the character enough to be in on both regardless...

That's a good point. If the child was provided with the v1, I'm guessing many more folks would've been satisfied with one Mando. Personally, I like the character enough to be in on both regardless...

Yeah and I would have HAD to have the Beskar, just because of the clan symbol.:cool:

But they're both amazing looks; well worth being on the shelf.

Yeah and I would have HAD to have the Beskar, just because of the clan symbol.:cool:

But they're both amazing looks; well worth being on the shelf.

...and THAT is why I find joy in these message boards. Who in their right mind would have to have an action figure because of a 1/8 inch (sorry non-Americans, metric system never caught on here) symbol on his shoulder? Well, me and ALL my friends on these boards! :rotfl

...and THAT is why I find joy in these message boards. Who in their right mind would have to have an action figure because of a 1/8 inch (sorry non-Americans, metric system never caught on here) symbol on his shoulder? Well, me and ALL my friends on these boards! :rotfl

LOL. Well, u do get the knife too. And *flame effects*:cool:

Just think of the meltdown if Cara's tat - probably 1/16" - isn't perfect.:lol

Anyone getting this message when putting Mando DLX in your cart? Anyone know why?
Capture2.JPG

High demand? People tend to just add stuff to their cart and leave it, so they won't keep it sitting in there forever.

Never seen this happen for a figure so far from release, strange.

Yeah, I thought sure it was just a user experience update to the site overall but tried adding other things to my cart, both in stock and pre-order and didn't get it for anything but Mando and Child deluxe. Weird.

Back