1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know most people on here know better, but good lord are people on Facebook panicking and freaking out, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have until September 4th so I'll make up my mind before then. Maybe there'll even be a glimpse at any changes to his outfit if there's a season 2 trailer in the next 2 to 3 weeks, plus I don't expect this to permanently be low stock so I'm taking my time.

Have until September 4th so I'll make up my mind before then. Maybe there'll even be a glimpse at any changes to his outfit if there's a season 2 trailer in the next 2 to 3 weeks, plus I don't expect this to permanently be low stock so I'm taking my time.

It seems unlikely that it was actually sold out but aren't waitlist conversions first come, first serve now? Meaning that if the waitlist wasn't a mistake and other waitlisters pre-order it, you might not actually have until September 4th?

Assume they?ll make plenty to go around but glad I?ve got my preorder locked in. Maybe they won?t make as many of these since there?s also the non deluxe that also has the child... the upcoming trailer will sway hype on this outfit one way or the other

Assume they?ll make plenty to go around but glad I?ve got my preorder locked in. Maybe they won?t make as many of these since there?s also the non deluxe that also has the child... the upcoming trailer will sway hype on this outfit one way or the other

I agree. Could be better or worse.

What upcoming trailer?

Sent from a point in space and time.

Back