1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. That?s quick on a PO. Let me just pay that remaining balance right quick.

Maybe it?s been moved to an earlier release date so stock has been capped and they aren't gauging preorder numbers anymore? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it?s been moved to an earlier release date so stock has been capped and they aren't gauging preorder numbers anymore? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

I wouldn't be surprised, they probably want to get this out before or during Season 2.

Joined the waitlist because why not. Maybe this'll just get a Mark 50-like restock and have a permanent spot on Sideshow's site in a year like that figure. Who even knows anymore.

Joined the waitlist because why not. Maybe this'll just get a Mark 50-like restock and have a permanent spot on Sideshow's site in a year like that figure. Who even knows anymore.

That's what I'm going to hope on, I hate committing to buy something that's almost a year away from coming out, so I joined the waitlist and worst comes to worst even if he is insanely rare even when he's out there should be a period when he first hits the US that it shouldn't be impossible to find him.

That's what I'm going to hope on, I hate committing to buy something that's almost a year away from coming out, so I joined the waitlist and worst comes to worst even if he is insanely rare even when he's out there should be a period when he first hits the US that it shouldn't be impossible to find him.

Yeah same here, I rarely preorder things so far from release just cause I never feel a need to, everything always turns out fine and the "Pre-order" button turns into "Add to cart" with no setbacks. Until this figure of course lol. For people doing payment plans it makes sense though.

Ive joined the waitlist too. I cant recall the last time a figure sold out during preorder like that.

Ive joined the waitlist too. I cant recall the last time a figure sold out during preorder like that.

Mudtrooper.

SW 1/6 is especially hot right now for some reason. A lot of the usually HK dealers that I would normally have just bought from when they came in stock are Pre selling out of almost everything Mando related and a lot of other SW 1/6 also. Stateside dealers are even worse.

I can definitely see people bailing on this when Season 2 announces a new upgrade on Mando lol. It's still a year out or more.

A figure this far out I can't remember this either. Anybody remember a time a HT figure went waitlist a year before ship date?

A figure this far out I can't remember this either. Anybody remember a time a HT figure went waitlist a year before ship date?

Drax and War Machine Mk 3 both hit waitlist many months ahead of release. Both went back up for preorder eventually. I guess there a lots of newer collectors who think this waitlist for a figure that is 7+ months out is actually going to stick. Just the fact that this first version of Mando is still up for order should tell everyone that this waitlist for the beskar version is pretty suspect.

Drax and War Machine Mk 3 both hit waitlist many months ahead of release. Both went back up for preorder eventually. I guess there a lots of newer collectors who think this waitlist for a figure that is 7+ months out is actually going to stick. Just the fact that this first version of Mando is still up for order should tell everyone that this waitlist for the beskar version is pretty suspect.

Maybe it has to do with the baby Yoda?

I agree, it's just really weird. It's like Sideshow is trying to incite a nerd riot by using Baby Yoda as a pawn. Let's bring back the 80's when people literally brawled over Star Wars toys and Cabbage Patch Kids.

Also, everyone remember that they reissued the ESB Boba and AOTC Yoda purely to take advantage of the Mandalorian show hype. Yall are crazy if you think they wont be making crazy amounts of this figure that is the flagship figure for that entire show.

Back