1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this pose is simple yet looks amazing. does she balance well on her own without the stand?
Thank you! I find that subtle little things to bring the figure to life sometimes photographs better than extreme action poses. I'm not an expert at posing, so I just stay in my lane and do what's easy for me. She balances fairly well on her own, but you will probably need a stand for the action poses. Unfortunately, she comes with a waist-grabber stand.

Thank you! I find that subtle little things to bring the figure to life sometimes photographs better than extreme action poses. I'm not an expert at posing, so I just stay in my lane and do what's easy for me. She balances fairly well on her own, but you will probably need a stand for the action poses. Unfortunately, she comes with a waist-grabber stand.
thanks for the info. glad to hear she balances decently, the tiny feet on her black series figures are a complete pain… gave up and have left her permanently in an action pose with one knee down lol.

Thank you but she was indeed like that out of the box! :lol Now you've said it though I'm afraid to try moving the eyes in case I can't get them back to the same position. The eyes really are spectacular on her!

My only complaint, and I guess it applies to other Star Wars figures, is the saber blades. They do nothing to convey how bright and energetic lightsabers look on screen. It's time Hot Toys came up with something more satisfactory.

Here ya go..!

46B31249-0BD9-4726-B666-56171B595184.jpeg

Has anyone contacted Sideshow in the last few days? To know what approximate date they will ship

Thought I was going to be able to pass on this one but she really looks cool with Rex and the 501st. The seamless arms always worry me though.
I don't worry too much about seamless arms, but if I do ever have any issues with this figure I'll just pop the cloak on.

The Wonder Woman figure was widely known to have bad issues with tearing around that area and the shoulders. Ahsoka won’t run into that since the arms while a seamless piece are not seamlessly attached to the torso.

The Wonder Woman figure was widely known to have bad issues with tearing around that area and the shoulders. Ahsoka won’t run into that since the arms while a seamless piece are not seamlessly attached to the torso.
Interesting. So theoretically she could have issues around the elbow, but not the shoulders?

All I can tell you is that I’ve had my seamless armed Gamora in an action pose since I first received her in 2015, and I’ve had zero issues.

Not sure if the equation has most to do with climate, or with one particular figure compared to another, but since no one ever seems to report these kinds of issues with Phicen offerings, it sure would be nice if Hot Toys would step the frick up…. No one should have to worry about their nearly $300 collectible breaking down over time from normal use. Normal use including POSING them ANY dam way we see fit, provided the figure’s design tolerances can handle said poses.

I have spoken…

Back