1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone who’s had those issues with wonder woman have any photos they could share? having a hard time finding examples of how bad it could get

I was totally going to get the regular version- I figured I would use the spare head from Rex, but yeah, the more I looked, the more I realized the price bump to deluxe was really worth it. This trio is going to make an excellent display.

Build those clone armies!

clone-wars-star-wars.gif

I am weak. I ordered the deluxe 501st clone this morning.

Of course you did. My sympathies.

This whole hobby is such a struggle. I really still want Jesse, and I have not forgotten about Echo, whom I have stubbornly refused to PO so far for a couple of reasons, not least his Bad Batch armor.

"I really like Echo. I want him on my shelves."

"Wrong armor, he's going to clash with Rex and Cody."

"But he's worthy and has a cool character arc. Need him."

"Wrong armor. Wait for the ARC armor. Plus, then we'll have to have Hunter - and how many lines you going to collect, anyways?"

"But..."

"We don't NEED two Echos!"

"Why not? You bout to own twenty Fetts, and at least two Mandos. Why not two Echos?"

"THAT IS DIFFERENT!!!"

"How so?....?"

...and so it goes. I am not a big fan of Ahsoka, and even I want to order her to go with Rex.

Forgive my ignorance, exactly who is this going out like a boss on steroids? I have seen that helmet before but cannot remember who that is for the life of me.

This looks like its going to be an upsetting arc.

That is Commander Thorn, he's only in 2 episodes, both in Season 6.

Goes down like a champ.

I'm pretty happy with her. I'm worried about the arms, like others...but also the head tails to a lesser extent. They are rubber and poseable too. While not as then as the rubber on the arms, it could still break down over time. Moving the eyes is kind of a PITA. Overall, I'm thrilled though.

IMG_8395.JPG

IMG_8393.JPG

I'm pretty happy with her. I'm worried about the arms, like others...but also the head tails to a lesser extent. They are rubber and poseable too. While not as then as the rubber on the arms, it could still break down over time. Moving the eyes is kind of a PITA. Overall, I'm thrilled though.

View attachment 568587
I love this pic! :rock

And, my review. It's been a while since I've done one of these.

Few nitpicks:
You may shorten the intro.
Camera was not capable of capturing orange accurately. It clipped orange highlights. Going for 1080p can resolve it, not sure though.

Back