1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will go quick but not as fast as Favreau Mando. Just a hunch. I think more people probably preordered IG-11 because he was a more prominent character on the show.

Feels like all these figs hung around for a while, and then the rush starts after the in-hand reviews. But I was confident about IG from the beginning (based on the stellar Ultron Mark 1). Also, there's not a lot of rubber on this guy, really, or pleather...HT seems to shine with its droids and stuff like IM and WM.

Now with the vid reviews am even MORE confident. Although, I expected him in several months ago. *Shrug*. The whole world got derailed, so will just play with my Mandos in the meantime.:cool:

Feels like all these figs hung around for a while, and then the rush starts after the in-hand reviews. But I was confident about IG from the beginning (based on the stellar Ultron Mark 1). Also, there's not a lot of rubber on this guy, really, or pleather...HT seems to shine with its droids and stuff like IM and WM.

Now with the vid reviews am even MORE confident. Although, I expected him in several months ago. *Shrug*. The whole world got derailed, so will just play with my Mandos in the meantime.:cool:
Those elbow gaskets look kinda suspicious...
c357d924a93c8bfe7c3e67d12673ed50.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Those elbow gaskets look kinda suspicious...
c357d924a93c8bfe7c3e67d12673ed50.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
:lol
Yeah, but that's why I love hardware stores for kitbashing parts and stuff (online stores at the moment....). Also with my oldest figs and pleather - so far, so good.

Since it looks like it's just the gaskets. Tho I've read/watched the horror stories of 1/6 rubber deterioration; and HT never responds about anything - whether over the years they try to do better, or what.:dunno

IG-11 : Sadly, I must ask for your fob. I have already issued the writ of seizure. The bounty is mine.

Well impressed with this figure, weathering is super nice, love the design. Surprisingly sturdy too, it’s legs are mostly diecast. The IG units are absolute tanks.
www.instagram.com/series209
53E8D6B0-B559-44C5-A6AA-C41DDFAD6313.jpg

Awesome pic, Yoshi.:clap

Something about the much shorter torso, hip area, more human-proportioned shoulders/arms and human-scale feet that makes IG-11 look like a cross between IG-88 and a Terminator Endo.

The design and great paint apps lend to that "heavy" look. Not sure if I'm describing it correctly. Basically looks like it is made of metal, in Yoshi's great pic.

Watching the Season One finale made this a must have piece for me. The full throttle heroics, the great character moments, and then the gut wrenching sacrifice. I was as emotional over his performance as any of the human characters, lol!

Anyway, it also helps that he looks incredible too!

Can we please speed up these international cargo ships!?

Back